89.

Blair saw a flurry of spells and orange hair. She stayed in the corner of the hallway as Fred and George took on Fletcher as a team. Whatever possessed Fletcher with the confidence to take on two wizards who were also masters of trickery, Blair didn't know. But she did know that he was somehow doing it. His defensive spells still weren't the best, but his curses and jinxes were pristine. He must've had some sort of training since the last time they saw him, because his wand work had improved greatly. Some of his spells were even silent, meaning he had been practicing nonverbal magic.

As impressive as this was, Blair could see the three of them leaving the house without many causalities (beside the Muggle being stuffed into a bin bag). If Fred and George were able to stun Fletcher for just a moment, they could apparate back to the hotel and pack their bags. Now that they had what they think was her father's potion book, they should be able to head back to The Burrow and be protected by its barrier once more. But the twins didn't seem like they were here just to put Fletcher on his ass for the billionth time. They were here to permanently put his ass on the ground and keep him there.

Fred and George took turns in shooting jinxes towards the Death Eater all while keeping a barricade around the corner where Blair huddled. They worked hard to get that book and they weren't going to lose it to this persistent, annoying pipsqueak. But with each spell they shot, Fletcher was somehow able to shoot a counter curse that would send their spells into the walls and furniture around them. The living room was now in a state; the T.V crackling from a Reductor curse going through it, the wallpaper peeling and growing tentacles from a strange jinx of Fred's, the light bulbs raining sparks from being exploded and the sofa flipped with its stuffing spilling on to the floor. The neighbours must be thinking that yet another murder is currently happening at the already infamous home. George dreaded having to obliviate even more Muggles because of Fletcher's actions.

"Petrificus Totalus!"

George wasn't able to deflect the spell entirely. The flash hit his arm and it went stiff against his side, now useless and hindering his performance. He was lucky to keep the rest of his body safe with a protection spell, but it wouldn't be long before Fletcher would finish the job. His arm stayed useless next to him and he tried his best to help Fred, wishing for time to pass so the spell would ware off.

A red flash left Fletcher's wand and Fred's head whipped to the side, the rest of his body following as he fell to the floor. His head hit against a step of the staircase and Blair shrieked at the loud thud. Fred went limp with blood flowing out of his nose and from his temple; out cold and leaving George alone in the duel.

Blair took the time to crouch down and tilt Fred's head to the side to see his wounds. Making sure to stay behind George's tall legs, she saw that the spell had knocked him out and broken his nose. The step that his head collided with only worsened his unconscious state and Blair cursed herself for being careless enough to not bring a vile of her healing potion on this occassion. Of all the times, this was probably one of the direst. Instead, she took her wand and performed the Episkey charm on his nose. A soft crack was heard and droplets of blood leaked down his lips, but his nose was straight and exceptionally ordinary.

"Expelliarmus!" Fletcher cried and George's wand sparked out of his hand. The wood clattered against the wall before rolling across the carpet. The Death Eater grinned in triumph and George gulped, taking a step backwards closer to his unconscious brother and vulnerable fiancé.

"Finally," Fletcher sighed, rolling his head over his shoulders and loving the way George's face fell. "I've wanted to do this since seventh year. You embarrassed the hell out of me, Weasley. And you, Rosier. All you had to be was fucking quiet."

Blair's anger flared. She stood up from over Fred and stepped in front of George, her wand out and pointing directly at Fletcher. The book was clamped in her other arm and against her side, putting it in full display for him to see. She knew that he wanted it and would kill all three of them for it. But showing him it was satisfying. His eyes flung right to it and he thought he could summon it out of her hands as if she was a child. He believed that she was foolish and always needed the twins around her like a damsel in distress.