34.

"Everyone's left now," Molly said as she entered the room. "You can all come down for dinner."

The group collectively sighed in relief at the mention of food and waited for Molly to gush over the sight of Harry for the second time today. He seemed on edge ever since he arrived and was acting more aggressive than usual. Maybe it was the expulsion from Hogwarts that had dampened his mood, but the boy usually had a thick skin and was protected by many people in the Wizarding world. One little Patronus would surely be overruled with Albus Dumbledore's help.

 Despite his dull mood, when Molly put her hands on his cheeks and cupped them to say how glad she was that he was finally away from his Muggle relatives, Harry changed demeanours completely and smiled down at the woman. He loved Molly and even during his sudden anger, he appreciated everything she did for him.

"Oh and what are all those round things downstairs around the kitchen door? There's tons of them," Molly asked, pulling her hands away from Harry's jaw.

"Oh Crookshanks and Jasper like playing with them," Ginny coughed a little too loudly. "They must have pushed them around the hallway and into the door."

Molly took the lie as the truth and Ginny's shoulders were seen to deflate in relief. She had been able to use the two felines as excuses for multiple situations now. Hermione and Blair didn't mind that their pets took the blame for nearly everything, but liked to be reassured that Sirius or Kreacher wouldn't one day get a hold of them. They didn't like the idea of their cats turning up with no fur or multiple tails on their behinds.

"Well come on, then," Molly motioned out of the room and downstairs. The group began to manoeuvre towards the door after the Weasley mother and were eager to fill their stomachs. Blair went to follow but was stopped by George taking a hold of her arm and pulling her back to sit with him on the bed. She raised an eyebrow and saw that Fred hadn't started moving either, making her think they had both suddenly gone insane for missing an opportunity for food.

"We don't walk, Blair," George scoffed once everyone had left the room, leaving him, his brother and the girl next to him. "We save our energy by appearing in the kitchen and scaring the shit out of our mother."

"She'll kill you one day. Mark my words," she sighed and shook her head, only leading to Fred and George grinning.

"No she won't. She's too much of a softy," Fred poked his head around George to look at Blair directly before pulling out his wand and holding it up for her and George to see. "Shall we?"

Blair sighed and pulled out her wand, flicking it and disappearing along with the twins by her side. There was a moment of nausea but it disappeared once she saw that she had appeared in front of the fridge in the kitchen. Sirius jumped at the sudden appearance of her and the two redheads, but was able to save his small glass of wine that he nearly let tip out of his hand. Molly had just entered the kitchen and jumped ten feet into the air, letting out a loud and aggravated 'Oh!'.

"Will you two learn to walk for once?!" she cried and hit Fred on the shoulder. But her scolding was useless as her sons giggled together, not even bothered by the fact that she wasn't scolding Blair in the same tone.

The younger group that had just been upstairs entered the kitchen and grumbled at the sight of the three already being there despite the fact they had left later them. They were basically itching to do magic and live their lives as the witches and wizards they were meant to be. Seeing Blair, Fred and George popping up in different places and swishing their wands without a second thought was pure agony for Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny. It would still be a few years before any of them could start charming their shoelaces to tie themselves and summoning objects across the room and into their hands.