61.

"Is this going to take long? I want to see Jasper when he arrives at the house."

"Your beast can wait. This is important!"

Blair sighed as George continued to drag her down the cobblestone alley, Fred marching up front with his head held high and sporting his brand new dragon skin coat. Diagon Alley was buzzing regardless of the fact that it was still during the school semester. Adult witches and wizards carried their purchases up and down the path, chattering among themselves with their wands in hand for a quick apparition away. Blair had been pulled out of her temporary bed in Ginny's room at The Burrow by George, the boy insisting that she needed to get dressed and be downstairs in ten minutes. She had complained and asked Molly what the rush was, only to have the woman shake her head and walk out of the kitchen to clean up the living room.

The three had been living at The Burrow since their departure from Hogwarts. Molly had received letters from Professor Umbridge saying that the three didn't complete their last year and would not be receiving their certificate to say they had completed high school. Molly just sighed and folded up the letters and put them on the kitchen counter to be taken out with the recycling bin. Arthur had read Fred and George's when he came home from work and had a similar reaction to Molly; sighing deeply and asking if Blair knew what she was getting herself into. The Weasleys had no say in what Blair did as she was of legal age in the Wizarding world and they weren't related to her in any way. They could only nod and ensure that their sons would take care of Blair because of their intrusive influence on her decision.

Umbridge's letters had smelt of fruit tea and were a pale pink, making the twins and Blair cringe when Molly pulled them out of their envelopes. It had stated that their things would be packed and sent via the Floo Network. This had made them uneasy as they hoped that Umbridge hadn't personally looked through their things. All the prototypes and products that the twins had left in their dorms were bound to anger the woman who had been the butt of their joke for a majority of the year. But Molly heard of their concerns and said,

"If that cow has searched through your personal belongings, I will march down to that school and make sure the Minister for Magic is there watching as I turn her nose into a wasp!"

Molly had heard of the medieval detentions Umbridge had given out to nearly every student at Hogwarts and developed an immediate disliking for the woman. Even though she hadn't met Umbridge in person, hearing that she had engraved words forcefully into her children's, Harry's and Blair's skin was enough to loathe her entirely.

Currently, the twins and Blair continued down the slope towards a particular shop just metres away from the famous Ollivanders. Blair was staring at all the other stores that lined the walls either side of the alley, seeing that each was full with browsing magic folk. George had his fingers firmly wrapped around Blair's wrist as he followed after his twin, the two wearing the same green coats and looking identical right down to the last ginger freckle. Blair huffed at the descend of the hill and lazily flopped her trainer-covered feet down the stones, wishing to be back at The Burrow that she had grown to adore.

"Now Blair, we haven't discussed this yet-" George started as he came to a stop, Fred behind him and ready to finish his sentences.

"-but we've had our own brotherly conversations about your living quarters-"

"-and its only courteous to let you pick your own room!"

"M-My own room?" Blair repeated. "You mean..."

Blair finally caught sight of a bright orange framed window that sat on her right, making her turn her head and see the huge shop. Weasley Wizard Wheezes was the brightest shop on the block and was yet to be filled with rows and rows of displays and products. There were no words along the front but Blair knew that the twins would soon get to working on the outside, adding to the bright orange paint that would draw in pass-byers.