60.

"Do you think that it's amusing?! Turning the entire floor of the corridor into a swamp?!"

"Quite amusing, yeah."

"Very amusing, actually."

Fred and George stood in the middle of the courtyard that led out from the Entrance Hall. Surrounding them through the corridors was the entire school, watching the confrontation they had been waiting for all year. Professor Umbridge stood on the stairs that went into the castle with her tiny fists clenched and her nostrils flaring, her eyes pinned on the twins who grinned lazily back at her. Lee stood a few steps back with his arms crossed; looking innocent enough to not get a detention but still associated with it to be respected by all the students and Professors who saw the Portable Swamp unfold in the corridor.

The plan to leave at the end of the month with a huge demonstration had been spontaneously brought forward. The deciding factor had been the first year, Nigel, who's crying was enough for them to be eager to show Umbridge what they were capable of. It had been a quick decision with Fred pulling out the Portable Swamp from his trouser pocket and throwing it down the corridor to their left, running off before it could develop and leaving Blair, George and Lee to watch it unfold. From the portrait of the creepy looking witch on the second floor to the statue of the helmeted wizard, a green body of water covered the tiles with plants springing up from within. Flies had even sensed the moistness and flew in from outside the castle, adding the extra touch of realism to the murky water.

"You two have made your last attempt to turn this school into a circus!" Umbridge screamed, her face pink enough to match her magenta cardigan, dress, handbag and shoes. "Filch is coming with the decree right now! You two shall be strung up by your ears, I tell you!"

"It's spread all the way to Binns' classroom!" a new voice echoed from within the Entrance Hall. Heads turned to the girl who stumbled to a stop at the sudden sight of Umbridge, the twins and the entirety of Hogwarts staring at her.

Blair held back a laugh as Umbridge turned around with fiery eyes and the anger of Malfoy when he's received the word no for once in his life The image of the spreading swamp still swam in Blair's mind and she had the unbearable urge to laugh aloud. It had been a brilliant moment and watching it leak down the stairs to under the door of Professor Binns' classroom was something of the stuff of gold. It wasn't the time to burst out into laughter, so she straightened her posture and scurried down the steps, speeding past the Professor with her head hung low.

Taking her place next to George, she faced Professor Umbridge with the twins by her side. The height climb was comical enough with Blair barely reaching George's shoulders, creating a near ninety degree increase between the two. Most students stared admiringly at the three that had become infamous throughout the school not only for their pranks, but for their tendency to create joy wherever they went. Besides the few Slytherins (Fletcher, the Inquisitive Squad and the entire Slytherin house, for that matter), everyone adored the three. Throughout the year, the sight of Blair and George engaging in adorable embraces and kisses were the perfect mixture of cute and gag-worthy. Blair and Fred had also been able to tolerate each other and even share some heart warming times together. The trio had become a staple in the halls of Hogwarts and although it would be sad to have them gone; the memory of the three would last forever in everyone's minds.

"Accio brooms!"

Fred and George's brooms flew through the air and landed in their hands, Blair's suddenly appearing in her hands from some well taught wordless magic. Chains still hung from the twins' brooms from being chained up in Professor Umbridge's office, but were now set free and in the hands of their rightful owners. George had made sure to teach as many of his friends he could on how to perform magic without uttering spells and had been proud to see that Blair could do so in front of Umbridge. Of course, the Professor could never have taught such advanced magic, making the performance a shock to the woman. Never the less, she continued to glare harshly at the three who stood with their brooms in their hands despite their impressive use of magic.