62.

The Burrow had been lively ever since the twins and Blair had turned up. Even though Molly wasn't entirely comfortable with having two of her sons dropping out of their education, she had to admit that she enjoyed having someone else in the house during the school semester. Blair had tried to be as helpful as possible, but it proved to be difficult. Molly would push the girl away whenever she tried to grab a cloth or a broom. She would say that she didn't need to do anything in the house and used the excuse that she was the only one could keep the twins from blowing up the house. So her role was to keep them under raps while Molly cleaned and bustled around all day.

They had been lounging in the living room when a bright ball of light flew in through the window. They hadn't had much to do other than work on the shop, which had all its paint finished and was slowly becoming full with shelves and displays. It kept the three busy and out of Molly's hair, but they were home enough for her to be content with the liveliness of the house.

The ball of light stopped inches above the coffee and took the shape of a silvery wolf. The three jumped in their seats and called Molly in from outside, the woman already half way through the door from seeing the light flying through the front garden. She stopped with weeds clamped in her gloves and stared at the ball, seeing the animal sit down on the table with its mist flowing up to the ceiling and passing through as if it wasn't there.

"That's Remus's patronus," Molly mumbled, causing the twins and Blair to lean towards the animal in anticipation

'Harry's gone to the Ministry. Voldemort has tricked him into thinking Sirius is there. Order members report to the Department of Mysteries immediately.'

Remus's words flowed out of the patronus before it turned and stood to its feet, running off of the table and heading for the fireplace where it dispersed into fading silver. Blair, Fred and George looked to each other for a moment before jumping up from the armchairs and pulling their wands out into view. Molly's eyes widened at the realisation and put her gloved hands out in front of her.

"Wait wait wait! You two aren't even in the Order yet!" she cried, putting her hands against her sons' chest. Soil crumbled down their fronts and created a pile on the floor, but the woman was too troubled by the awaiting danger Fred and George were about to walk into to notice. "And you haven't been trained on a mission yet, Blair!"

"Then why would Remus have sent a patronus to us?" George asked, eager to apparate "They obviously need our help!"

"B-But it's not safe! Please don't go!" Molly pleaded.

"We'll be fine, Mrs Weasley," Blair cut in, using her reassuring smile to her advantage. "We'll be with Mad-Eye and Kingsley. And believe it or not, we've actually learnt a lot about defensive spells this year."

"Love ya', Mum!"

George grabbed Blair's hand before disappearing from sight, Fred joining only milliseconds later. Molly felt a weight in her stomach and could only hope that her children wouldn't get hurt. She couldn't believe that recently turned adults were already going on Order missions that were notorious for being dangerous. But she supposed she couldn't shield them from it for long. She trusted Blair and surprisingly, she trusted the twins as well. They were Weasleys after all.

Blair experienced the usual hooking sensation that came with apparition and made sure to tightly grip George's hand throughout the nauseating few seconds. She savoured the moment her feet touched the ground and gathered her grasp on reality for a moment, before looking at her surroundings. They stood in what could only be described as a tall ceiling-ed cave which had a rocky surface covering the walls and ground. In the middle of the cave, was an archway. The floor seemed to lead up towards the lonesome structure yet Blair could see nothing that was significant or special about it.