59.

"Mr and Mr Weasley! Get back here this instance! Miss Rosier! M-Mr Jordan! How dare you!"

Professor Umbridge waddled down the corridor covered in yellow and purple paint. Her pink attire was saturated and her brown hair was clumpy. Her toad-like face was red with fury but the contrasting paint covered most of her skin, making her look like an explosion from Seamus Finnigan in Potions class. She tried to keep up with the four students that ran down the corridor and turned the corner, slipping up the staircase and heading for the Gryffindor common room.

"I never knew that would happen if you added newt's spleen to paint!" Lee laughed as they piled into the room. "Did you see her toady face?"

"What did you guys do?" Hermione asked in a sigh from the armchair in front of the fire. She had Crookshanks curled up in her lap with a textbook in her hands, her hair frizzier than usual from the stress of her upcoming O.W.Ls.

"May have dowsed Umbridge in two cans of paint with wormwood in it," George shrugged his shoulder and threw his arm around Blair, pressing his lips against the side of her head affectionately.

"Newt's spleen," she corrected and Hermione sat up in her seat with wide eyes.

"That's causes it to explode. You know that right?"

"Why else would we do it?" Fred laughed. "You look stressed, Granger. Care for a Fainting Fancy?"

Hermione's lips cured into a look of disgust and she shut her book, picking up Crookshanks and heading up to the girl's dormitory. At the same time, the Gryffindor quidditch team entered the room in their burgundy robes. Angelina and Alicia chatted avidly about their plans for practice, when Fred perked up and stopped them before they could leave through the portrait hole. George, Blair and Lee raised their eyebrows and watched as the quidditch team stopped and stared at their captain.

"Can I talk to you outside for sec?" Fred asked and Angelina nodded, glancing to her team to motion for them to meet her at the stadium.

"What's up with them?" Blair asked George once they left.

"I think Freddie's realising that he's better off when not in a relationship," he said, looking towards the portrait hole where his brother had disappeared through. "Angelina's a bit... proper for him? Is that too mean to say?"

"So he's breaking up with her?"

"Yeah."

"How'd it go?" Lee's voice pulled the attention back to Fred who had walked back into the room during the conversation. He gave Lee a shrug of his shoulders before collapsing into the chair closest to him.

"It was alright. She actually agreed to seeing other people."

"Really?"

"No," he grinned bashfully. "But it's fine. If we're leaving soon, I might as well make it easier and do it now."

"We're leaving soon?"

The boys turned their heads to Blair who was looking at them with wide eyes. Fred and Lee looked towards George with a look that said 'you have told her yet?'. George gave them the sheepish of smiles and pulled his arm from around her, nervous at the possible storm that could erupt from her at any moment. To be honest, George had forgotten to tell Blair about their plan to leave Hogwarts at the end of the month. They had been having too much fun with pranks and spending excessive amounts of time together that he hadn't thought to break the news to her. He hoped she was going to be fine with it when the time came so he could go 'Oh hey! We're dropping out of school and never coming back while that pink toad is still here! You in?',

"U-Uh yeah? I guess I... forgot to tell you-"

"We're leaving at the end of the month, Blair. Our shop's finished and we're going to open during the summer," Fred cut in and held his hands out beside him as if to show her the grand prize. "You in?"