104.

"Look at how adorable he looks in a Headless Hat!"

"George, put him down. You were the one complaining that he tried to claw your face out the last time you tried to put something on his head."

"But he's just so-"

A yelp was heard and Blair didn't bother turning around. She continued to fold the laundry and smiled down at Casper who slinked through her legs and stared innocently up at her. He always tried to hide his claws in between those adorable, black paws of his that were soft to touch. The hat that George had tried to force on to his head was left discarded on the floor while George sulked while clutching his cheek. Three prominent red stripes were now across his face and his eyes were watering, trying to appear as pathetic as possible for when Blair turned around. 

"I told you. He doesn't like being picked up," Blair shook her head, Casper jumping up onto the table and perching himself on the folded sheet. 

"Amber doesn't mind. That's why I love her more," she heard him mumble before she suspected the tabby cat was suffering the same fate. A light mewl was heard and Blair folded the last t-shirt of the pile, picking it up and turning around to have her suspicions confirmed.

George stood with the munchkin cat pressed against his face and soothing the red claw marks that Capser had blessed him with. Blair resisted a wide smile as George smiled contently while petting Amber's head. Despite him making the choice of purchasing Casper from the pet shop, he certainly favoured Amber, the one Blair had picked out, more. Fred had pointed out that they had somehow picked out felines that represented each other with Casper being jet black and Amber being a mixture of orange and white. It was even more ironic that the cats had become lovers.

It had been five years since Blair and George had their dream wedding at The Burrow. Blair wouldn't have changed a thing and was in tears when George presented her with a house in Portree for their honeymoon. After she'd changed out of her wedding dress, he had offered his arm saying that he wanted to show her something. What she didn't know was that her trunk had been packed by her bridesmaids and been sent to a small cottage in the countryside town. He apparated them both and they appeared in front of its quaintness. They then spent three weeks there; alone and feeling like they were freshly in love again.

During this time, George had also bought a house in Puddlemere, just like he had planned months before the Battle at Hogwarts. They moved in directly after their honeymoon and Blair was in awe with the place. It sat up on a hill and was enough for them both (also for Fred who was bound to be over for large amounts of time). George continued to work at the shop with Fred; the business returning to its full strength within a few weeks of the Wizarding world's down moments. And Blair continued to brew potions while sometimes going into the shop to help. But mostly, she stayed at home in Puddlemere with their two cats.

The world around them had returned to normality. Hogwarts was built back up and those who had their businesses ruined and architecture destroyed were helped immensely by the Ministry of Magic. With Kingsley as Minister, packages and services were dispatched in masses to get the world back to its magical health. Thanks to Blair's potion, the casualty rate during the time of Lord Voldemort's rule was thankfully low. But with this came the questioning and demand for more batches and a recipe for the miracle concoction. 

Blair had chosen to act as if there was no potion in existence. In fact, she made near no comment about what had happened during the battle. And to respect her wishes, those who she had revived stayed quiet about the potion. Eventually, most people forgot about asking and accepted it as one of the mysteries during the time of Voldemort's rule.