19.

After a bit more teasing, Fred and George left their dormitory and headed down for the Great Hall. Their robes were identical besides their different coloured vests with Fred's being gold and George's being a dark purple. In George's hands, was the box he had tried so hard to hide from Blair throughout their recent Hogsmeade trip. He tossed it nervously back and forth in his hands as they reached the crowded hall, looking up at the grand staircase for any sign of the Ravenclaw he was waiting for.

"Oi! Look at Ronnie-kins!" Fred cried as he patted George's shoulder and pointed to their younger brother who turned up with his brown robes and dodgy sleeves. He looked extremely uncomfortable as he stood next to Harry who wore plain black and white robes that were bound to be bought brand new.

"What a sight to see," George sniggered, watching Ron force his date Padma Patil into the hall.

Up the staircase and behind the wall, Blair hid nervously with Hermione Granger. They stood in their beautiful dresses with their hair done into elegant buns, yet couldn't find the courage to step out and find their dates. Blair had been there first when Hermione had come down from the Gryffindor common room and stuck to the wall next to her, saying that she had been asked by Viktor Krum to the ball.

"I know for a fact that Ron's going to make fun of me," Hermione whispered. "He's so rude! I can't stand him!"

"Well he's walked into the hall with Padma Patil already," Blair said as she peeked around the wall and saw the Weasley disappear behind the two grand doors. But she always spotted George standing with Fred and Lee, obviously waiting for her and their dates. The sight of George in his dress robes sparked nervousness in Blair's stomach and she looked down at her simple dress, suddenly doubting her choice of even turning up for the event.

"I'll go down if you do," Hermione bargained and Blair gulped. A lot of the people standing outside the Great Hall had begun to file out for the champions of the tournament dance. It was now or never.

"Alright."

Blair took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the hall with Hermione, now on full display for those remaining in the hall to see. Blair's dark blue dress clashed with Hermione's bright pink one, yet they both looked beautiful in their own individual way. Hermione stuck out like an elegant flower with her light brown hair that had been slicked back and one strand was curled as it hung down on to her shoulder. Her dress was pink and ruffled towards the floor, mostly being made of silk and mesh. Blair was the opposite of Hermione with her midnight blue dress and black hair, but the style of her elegance was similar. She had been able to charm her dark locks to tie themselves up into a bun that allowed some strands to frame her face. Her collar bones were pale and prominent against her shoulder-less garment.

Their beauty didn't go unnoticed as people turned and gaped at the two wallflowers that usually weren't the centre of attention. Parvati Patil had also turned to see the two and had her mouth drop to the floor, her eyes filled with envy with how beautiful Blair and Hermione were.

"They look beautiful!" she gasped and Harry, who had been looking at Cho Chang next to Cedric Diggory, answered mindlessly.

"Yeah, she does."

When Parvati said nothing, Harry realised that they weren't looking at the same person and turned to where she was looking. He too saw Hermione and Blair in their beautiful dresses and had to clench his teeth to keep his jaw from dropping like Parvati's. He had never seen his best friend so dressed up and without her crazy hair and school uniform. And Blair was an even bigger shock, as he hadn't seen her in anything other than black.

Viktor Krum bowed his head respectively to Hermione and took her hand when she reached the bottom of the stairs, leading her into the hall to get in line for their champions dance. Blair watched her leave before turning her head and finding George standing next to her with a deep blush on his cheeks and a growing smile on his lips.