33.

Weeks passed at 12 Grimmauld Place and it soon came to be two weeks away from the start of the school year. Blair wasn't afraid to announce that these summer holidays had been her most enjoyable yet. She was surrounded by her friends and didn't have to sleep in the place she hated the most in the world. She didn't have to face Miss Wool and all the other children that treated her like the dirt on the bottom of their shoes.

Although Sirius's house was dark and in need of an extensive clean, Blair didn't even need to compare the place with the orphanage. Sirius was always in the mood for a laugh and was always going back and forth with Molly about the cleanliness of the house. The woman had spent most of her time with all sorts of cleaning potions and dusters, attacking all corners of every room. She had been able to get the whole of the kitchen/dining room done since it was the place she spent most of her time in while cooking and having Order meetings.

Speaking of Order meetings, the youngest occupants in the house had continued to eavesdrop on the weekly occurrences. They had found that Fred and George's invention of the Extendable Ear was one of the most useful and efficient objects in history. Because of Molly's favouritism with Blair, Fred had taken the liberty of blaming Blair whenever his mother would find the ear hanging in the hallway. Molly's love for the girl had blurred her fury that she usually directed at her children and they had gotten away with the three times they had been caught listening in on the meetings in the kitchen.

Much to Blair's disappointment, there had been no further mention of her name in these meetings. She had hoped to hear more about who they thought would have approached her before she moved to Grimmauld Place. And even more so, she had wanted to hear why they had thought she would have been approached. But there had been more mentions of the supposed army that You Know Who is building. But for what, they still hadn't found out yet.

Blair had been reeled in by Fred and George to be their audience on a Thursday afternoon. They had multiple boxes filled with products that they were yet to introduce for their Weasley Wizard Wheezes line. She didn't mind listening to their constant ramble of each and every product that they had come up with, so she sat quietly as they pulled out blue, orange, purple, pink and yellow sweets, treats and products. Blair's head was starting to feel dizzy at the many names that were both silly and clever and the only product she seemed to remember the name and the effects of, was the Kissing Concoctions (for obvious reasons).

"And now we'll be moving on to the firework range," Fred announced and pulled out the biggest box yet, rummaging through the countless cylinders inside. Blair caught sight of the different coloured fireworks inside and sighed loudly, leaning back on her palms on to her mattress on the floor.

"Look guys, this is great and all, but it's been three hours!" she stopped them as she stood up with her hands out in front of her. "I'm hungry and frankly, could there be that many different fireworks?"

"Of course there can be!" George fought back, pulling out three different coloured cylinders. "There's the Wildfire Whizbangs, the Explosive Enterprises and the Spectrum Splasher! This is only three of the fifteen we have to show you!"

Blair grumbled and let her backside fall back on to the mattress on the floor, crossing her arms with a scowl in her face. The twins beamed at her obedience and started to prepare going through each and every firework and describe what each one does. But they were stopped by the sound of loud shouts that they could hear through the wall and the two went silent. The shouts sounded aggravated and sounded heavily like Harry, the last of the trio that the other members had been desperately waiting for.

The twins looked to each other and then to Blair, before the three of them pulled out their wands and apparited simultaneously. Blair had performed several apparitions since being at Grimmauld Place and had prided herself in not getting splinched yet. She and the twins had made it a tradition to scare everyone in the house with their sudden appearances and whisks of their wands. They were taking advantage of finally being able to do magic outside of Hogwarts and they were letting everyone know it.