75 ~ October

I'm still shaking as I pull myself out of the cab and look up at the tall concrete hospital. I'd stopped to tell no-one, rushed without a second thought, my books still laying over the ground outside the lecture theater, no-one there helping me.

Everyone stared at the crazy girl who fell to the floor for no reason, staying down for approximately half a minute before she grabbed hold of her cracked phone and legged it down towards the road, flagging down the first cab and throwing herself into it.

Thinking back to it I think a couple of people may have attempted to ask if I was okay, but I ignored their words, not even comprehending their presence, my mind on one thing and one thing only.

I make my way into the building and rush towards the elevator, sliding in and pressing the sixth floor, having heard Olivia enough to know that he's in a private room up there. The door finally opens and I fly out, my eyes thankfully falling onto the wealthy family, Olivia's usual pristine updo looking a little bedraggled, a few strands of hair laying loose around her neck.

"Olivia!" I manage to blurt out, and her eyes immediately turn towards me, opening her arms as I fall into them.

"Savannah!" She breathes out, enveloping me into a tight hug.

"You called her?" George hisses as I step back.

"Yes." Olivia retorts, "She deserves to know."

"Is he okay?" I ask, ignoring Brett's Dad as much as I can, gritting my teeth together.

"That's not your business." George snaps.

"He'll be okay." Olivia assures me, "A broken arm and a few cracked ribs." She continues, "A lot of bruising."

"Olivia." George warns.

"Can I see him?" I ask.

"No."

"Of course." Olivia talks over George, squeezing my hand reassuringly before letting go. "He's in room seven." She points down the corridor.

"You may not go and see my son!" George orders, yelling slightly. I finally glance over at him, my eyes blazing as I feel my last strand of self control snap, my emotions running sky high.

"Mr Winters I don't know what I have done to make you hate me so much, but I suggest you back the fuck down right now." I snap, "I am going to see my boyfriend after his car accident, so you can go fuck yourself."

"How dare..."

"Don't fucking lecture me right now." I cut him off, my voice rising. "You've been damn right rude to me since we met because I'm not from a rich, pretentious family like your own." I snarl, "Go to hell." I finish before whirling around, uncaring about the fact that I've probably ruined any potential relationship with his parents forevermore.

I have more important things on my mind right now.

Walking briskly down the corridor it takes no time before I'm standing outside room seven, grabbing onto the handle. Despite attempting to prep myself for the sight of Brett in a hospital bed, I'm still shocked as I push the door open and step in. He looks paler than I've ever seen and despite him being slightly too big for the single bed, it still seems to dwarf him, making him look almost helpless. The stench of disinfectant fills my nose as I take a step into the room and let out the breath I've been holding, my eyes pinned on him. As if sensing my presence his eyes open slightly, a little sluggish.

"Hey!" He exclaims, a breathless sound to his voice.

"Hey." I manage to stutter out, taking another step into the room.