101 ~ May

Waking up the next morning my eyes fall onto the billowing white curtains, the window having been left open after our heated session last night. I feel a weight over my waist and glance down, smiling at the sight of Brett's arm.

Slowly shifting, I turn to face him, his eyes opening slowly at my movement.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hey roommate." He replies, his voice husky, reminding me that only six days ago he was stuck in the burning building, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah." I reply, reaching up and letting my hand trail down his face, "Did you?"

"Never better." He grins, his clutch tightening around my waist, pulling me closer. I tear my gaze away, eyes scanning the white room furnished with grey furniture. We've got to add some color in here...

"I can't believe this is our house."

"Believe it baby." Brett retorts, pulling me flush against his body, my eyes turned back to him, "I'm never letting you go again." He whispers, his hardness pressing against my thigh, "Girlfriend."

"Really, we're going to put a label on it now?" I smirk, one hand reaching up and resting on his chest.

"Hell yes we are." He grins, reaching up and dragging my head closer to his, laying a kiss onto my lips.

"Fine." I moan out in defeat, his lips moving to my jawline, "You win."

"I always do." I feel him smirking against my neck.

"Anyone home?" A sudden, feminine exclamation sounds out from the depths of the house, Brett springing backwards, letting go of me as he sits up.

"Is that my fucking sister?"

"Sounds like it." I smirk, him immediately shooting out of bed, completely bare as he runs off into the closet. Sitting up slowly I get up and walk over to the door, grabbing hold of a robe and tying it around me.

Brett soon exits, fully dressed in jeans and a black shirt, making me look incredibly sloppy and lazy. Just excellent.

"Hello?" I hear Alice yell out, her voice closer. Does this girl have no boundaries?

"Let's go." Brett groans, grabbing hold of my hand and dragging me behind him towards the stairs, clearly not wanting to face his sister without me, potentially worrying that she's brought her parents.

Waltzing down the stairs he finally lets go of my hand as we lay eyes on the lonesome Alice in the kitchen, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, there are the two lovebirds!" She smirks and Brett scowls, making his way over to the refrigerator.

"Why are you here Alice?" He asks.

"Is it a crime to check up on my brother?" She retorts, smirking slightly as she leans against the counter, brunette hair piled on top of her head.

"Give me the spare key back." Brett orders, his back to her as I hesitantly pull out a stool and sit down.

"Hell no!" Alice scoffs, "I've got to make sure Savannah is okay."

"It's good to see you Alice." I grin as Brett pulls out the orange juice.

"Thanks." She grins, slouching down on the seat beside me, "As much as I want to say I'm here just to see you, Mom asked me to come here and invite you to dinner tomorrow night."

"No." Brett answers.

"Brett, she's trying..."

"I don't care." He shrugs, producing a glass from the cupboard, "I have nothing to say to Dad."