94 ~ April

"What?"

"You heard me Ashley." Brett replies, glaring at her momentarily before he shoots me a smile. I nearly drool at the sight, the fitted suit accentuating how truly incredible his body is and I can't help the small grin that graces my lips.

I made a baby with that.

"I've got something to tell you." Brett announces, his eyes back on Ashley, "And you boys." He turns to grin at his friends, taking a breath before continuing. "That beautiful woman over there," He points to me, "The girl I plan on waking up to every day for the rest of my life," He takes a breath, my heart fluttering at his words, "Is pregnant with my baby."

"What?" Ashley squeals, her victorious expression dropping, eyes wide as she looks between Brett and I. I do nothing but send her a smug smile, my stomach fluttering as I try to digest Brett's words.

"Congratulations man!" Liam yells.

"Now the non-alcoholic choice makes sense." Ben comments, grinning as Becky slaps him on the chest.

"So, Ashley, please get the hell out of my girl's face, and don't ever come near her again." Brett says calmly, walking over towards us, stopping just beside me as Ashley stares up at him, her mouth open, absolutely speechless. In your face, bitch!

"I... Uh..." She rambles before turning away, shooting back towards the restroom and out of sight.

"Your girl?" I exclaim, turning to glance up at Brett.

"I'm sorry I walked off the other day. I was Ryan's best man, I had to be there when he arrived." Brett says, his face apologetic.

"It's okay." I shrug, happy that we're finally here together, on the same page.

"No it's not." He shakes his head, "I told Lacey that night that her and I were never going to be together again."

"You did?" My eyes widen at his statement. He really has chosen me.

"You want to be with me?" He asks, reaching out and grabbing hold of my hand.

"I want to try." I counter and he grins.

"That's all I've ever wanted."

"Kiss me." I demand, scared that I'm going to wake up any minute, all of it just a dream.

"With pleasure baby." Brett replies, his voice husky as his lips hover above mine. The anticipation kills me and I push myself onto my tiptoes, claiming his mouth with my own. His arms immediately wrap around me, clutching me to him as though I'll disappear if he lets go.

By the time we separate I know that my cheeks are flushed, my breathing labored as I stare up at the Greek God that holds my heart captive.

"Fuck it!" Ellis exclaims from across the room. Both Brett and I turn just in time to see him grab hold of Becky, pulling her back and pressing his lips on hers as though his life depends on it. My mouth falls open at the sight, Brett letting go of me as we all stare at the lothario and the maneater who have finally given into temptation and decided to try one another.

"What the hell is happening?" Liam exclaims as Becky and Ellis pull apart, their eyes pinned on each other.

"Apparently everyone is getting together." Zara laughs.

"Okay then, Zara?" Ben smirks, opening his arms, jokingly.

"Still a lesbian." She retorts and he shrugs, laughing.

"You two?" I accuse, my eyes still on the two, guilty looking players.

"We went out on one date." Becky admits and I shake my head in disbelief as I grin. I knew it! All dolled up in that red lacy dress for Ellis, the guy who's been trying to talk her into bed since we were seventeen!