Family of Snarts

Stein says he's stable and wants us not to worry about him but that's all we can do. He's done so much for us and now it's our turn to do something for him if he lets us. Caitlin is none stop worrying about him while Cisco continues to bond with Jay over their shared interest in the breaches throughout the city. Barry is remaining calm about it all but that still doesn't mean we can sit back and relax no matter how much we want to.

It's just a regular night in Barry's lab which has turned into our regular date night since our nights off are spent saving the city he needs to still keep up his job appearance. "I like this." I point a curly fry at him as he mixes some chemicals.

"What helping me solve crimes..."

"Having this sense of normality with you. Plus you look really hot when you're concentrating." I tease him and Barry even smirks at me.

"You're distracting me."

"No, I'm not. I'm motivating you." I come over behind him and place my hands on his shoulders. He relaxes under my touch. "You seem tense and I know something that can help." I whisper into his ear.

"Anna..." I kiss his neck and I feel Barry stop breathing. I smile knowing I have him right where I want him. "I..."

"Shh." I coo into his ear. "Let me." I place his chemical mixture onto the table and straddle Barry in his chair. He doesn't seem to mind as he attaches his lips to mine and I find my fingers threading through his hair. We both moan into each other's mouths as I rock my hips against his.

"We shouldn't..."

"But we should." I say against his lips.

"Anna." Barry moans and I proceed to reach my hands under his shirt taking it off.

"Enough talking."

__________________________________
"God we should do that more often." Barry can't stop smiling as we put our clothes back on.

"We could make a game out of it." I suggest and he raises his brow at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Find more adventurous places to have sex and the person who finds the best one gets a prize in let's say at Christmas."

"What would be the prize." I step closer to Barry and place my hands on his chest. "Whatever the other wants." I lean closer with my lips touching his ear. "And I mean anything."

"I like that challenge."

"And I won't make it easy for you either."

"I wouldn't dream of it being easy." 

__________________________________
"Okay, you have to admit I chose a pretty scandalous place." Barry bumps his hips to mine as we walk into the lab.

"I hate to break it to you babe but a public restaurant bathroom not that scandalous."

"What are you talking about? Some girls almost walked in on us."

"try under the table of a packed restaurant and being presentable before the waiter or waitress comes back with our food." Barry's face falls as I say this.

"Please tell me I don't know the guy you did this with. Was it Oliver?"

"I thought you didn't want to know." I tease him.

"Now I need to know since you didn't say yes or no about Oliver." Now he's freaking out and it makes me laugh at how jealous he still gets about Oliver.

"Barry babe." I place my hands on his chest. "Oliver was an and possibly is still an idiot. He may be able to shot things at high moving speed with a bow and arrow but he never could not draw attention to himself."