Evil Doubles

I've loved writing about Anna's doppelgänger. Please enjoy and thank you again for the support.

Barry's POV

"Anna, please this isn't you. I know your parents Martha and Thomas Wayne were murdered when you were four years old in front of you and your older brother Bruce. You were raised by your family friend and butler Alfred Pennyworth. You are a good person. You...I can help you." I place my hands on the glass and she mimics me. For a second she looks like my Anna.

"You care about me?" She asks with sadness in her voice.

"Yes, I care about you. I know that this is not you. Let me help you." I see her look down but she starts laughing. She looks up with a huge smile on her face.

"You are truly pathetic Flash. If you think telling me what you think you know about me as to what? A way to make me like the person you want me to be."

"Anna I..." She slams her head on the door making it shake.

"You know nothing about me."

"Yes, I do. Your parent's murder was the darkest time of your life and I know it changed you. You wanted my doppelgangers help with your brother's murder." She just smiles at me.

"You are so naïve. Because I batted my eyes at you and made you feel what like I was a damsel in distress you think you can be my knight in shining armor."

"My doppelganger helped you find your brother's killer." She leans in and I step back as her eyes start glowing red.

"He didn't look hard enough because the killer was right in front of him."

"You killed your brother?" She nods with a smirk plastered on her face.

"You just don't get it, do you. I'm not this person from your Earth." She bites her lip looking at me. "You more than care about me." She tilts her head. "The version of me from your Earth is...you're in love with her."

"Yes." I feel defeated as she nods her head.

"You think you can save me by telling me killing is wrong but...there's nothing to save."

"H..."

"How could I kill someone? Let me tell you it was easy. Pulling what was his name, the one that lit himself on fire...doesn't matter pulling his heart out was nothing. He meant nothing just like you mean nothing."

"How can you pretend to be good if..."

"It's so easy to stand out in a crowd of this boring world. It's so much harder to blend in. No one would expect you. You're a CSI don't you know the best serial killers aren't the ones announcing the death and destruction they cause but they are the ones living a normal apple pie life."

"You asked my doppelganger's help. Why?"

"Because I wanted to get to know some part of you."

"Me?"

"I knew you were coming way before it even crossed your mind. Before it even crossed Zoom's mind."

"How...how can you know that?"

"That's my secret to tell and for you to never find out."

"Why act like you needed my help if you killed your brother?"

"It was fun seeing your doppelganger doing everything he could for a poor damsel in distress."

"You like playing with people's emotions because our lives mean nothing to you!"