Wells and Patty

Thank you for the wait, I hope you enjoy this update.

Here I thought Barry would be coming home early for movie night but instead, he calls in a panic saying that Harrison Wells saved his life from a giant meta shark man. Now we all stand in the lab with Dr. Wells looking back at us as he reads his own autobiography. "Very strange to be holding your autobiography, especially when you didn't write it. And it's not about you." He closes his book and we still feel a weird vibe with him.

"Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Anna Wayne meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth-2."

"Hi." Cisco is pissed and has his guard up and for good reason. "So let me get this straight. You're the doppelganger of the man who murdered his mom and is responsible for both Ronnie and Eddie's death?"

"But he's not even the doppelganger of the Dr. Wells that we knew." I point out to everyone. "Because that Dr. Wells' body was taken over by the Reverse-Flash who was really Eobard Thawne and Eddie's distant relative from the future."

"Yeah, I didn't follow any of that. I'm my own man. I had nothing to do with the murder of your mother or your friend Ricky."

"His name was Ronnie."

"Him either."

"You told me you have proof of your identity?"

"This almost hit me when I went through the portal. Your stabilized breach downstairs connects directly to the S.T.A.R. Labs on my earth." He hands Caitlin a purse that looks like hers.

"Technically this could be mine, but I want to run some tests on you."

"I'll be genetically indistinguishable from my Earth-1 counterpart. Your test will reveal nothing."

"She will still run some test." I state standing next to Caitlin.

"Be my guest."

"How do we know he's not evil like the other guy?" Cisco asks Barry.

"He saved my life last night. The question is why. I'm guessing you didn't travel between dimensions just to meet the Flash."

"That's exactly what I did. I came here to help you, Barry to stop your greatest enemy." I cringe at his words which are almost identical t our Dr. Wells.

"He already did that."

"I'm not talking about Reverse-Flash. I'm talking about Zoom. I see you've already heard of him."

"Only by every person who has come through the breach wanting to kill Barry." I inform him.

"Zoom has been sending meta-humans from your world through the breaches to fight me." Barry adds.

"Well, they're the symptoms. Zoom's the plague. One that has infected my world, and now he's coming for yours."

"And what does that make you?" I ask him catching him off guard.

"I'm the solution to your problems."

"Or the root of it all."

"What do you know about Zoom?" Barry jumps in defusing the situation.

"Everything. I created Zoom. I'm responsible for all the Earth-2 meta-humans, a fact I've ignored for far too long." Wells takes off his weapon from his back and lays it down. "But now I'm doing something about it."

"Yeah, well we're batting a thousand against these breachers."

"You're batting a thousand, Cisco? What's your sample size? Ten? Less? Zoom is obsessed with speed he will never allow there to be another speedster in the multiverse, and he's gonna keep sending these metas here one after the next all with the same goal. To kill The Flash unless we stop him together."