Speed

We're so close to season 3!!! So much is going to happen before then so get ready. It's going to be amazing.

Barry losing his speed and Caitlin being kidnapped and then a meta-human going after Wells from Earth-2 has just made our lives even more complicated. But none of that has stopped Barry from doing what he can to help his city. Which just means Cisco gets to live out his days and night now showing how much a video game lover he truly is. "Oh! Oh! You wanna play?" Iris and I laugh as he enjoys this. "Okay! All right, get ready to bring it!" Barry is on a makeshift treadmill that with our tech strapped to him allows us to project a hologram version of The Flash. While being controlled by Cisco like a video game can try and apprehend the bad guys but without actually having to physically do anything. For now, an allusion is all we need until we find a more permanent solution.

"They're not slowing down."

"Of course not!" Barry groans as we all forgot how slow he was before he had powers.

"They headed for the Fifth Street tunnel." I exclaim. "Our satellite can't project in there." I remind everyone.

"What?" Iris asks. "You just thought of this now?"

"We didn't think he'd actually try and outrun The Flash!" Cisco defends.

"And by the way, we came up with all of this." I motion to Barry who is still running. "After a lot of drinking. If anything we are not to blame since we were intoxicated."

"This is what you come up with when you're drunk?"

"It's alright. My best-drunk idea nailed me a small check for completing what an asshole thought was an unsolvable equation."

"How much?"

"Five million."

"Five mil?!" Cisco squeals.

"Lightning. Lightning toss!" Barry calls out.

"He wants to do the lightning toss."

"Nope, no lightning. It's a hologram. Remember?" Cisco reminds everyone and I hate seeing Barry's face filled with disappointment. But I look and she sees his moving his arm and I know he wants.

"The wind-up!" I explain to Cisco and he lights up with excitement.

"So, we can block their field of vision. Yes! Of course. All right, Cisco. This is where all those countless hours gaming in your basement are about to pay off. Fingers don't fail me now. Leeeroooy...!" I die laughing as he pep talks himself and gets so into his gaming mode. We did it. Blinding their field of view stopped them.

I meet Barry with his water to hydrate him. "I need a breather." He kisses my cheek as he takes a seat exhausted.

"I didn't think this hologram thing was gonna work but so far, so good. You guys keep coming up with things when drunk." Iris compliments us. Cisco and I fist-bump nodding our heads at her.

"That's the plan." Iris and I high five now

"I mean we figured if they could get Tupac rapping again at a concert, we could definitely get The Flash running around Central City."

"It's not gonna last."

"There it is." Cisco groans as Wells walks in to rain on our parade.

"It's not gonna be long before someone figures out, oh wait. You never say anything. You never touch anything. Oh, wait. You never go indoors."

"Thanks for dampening the mood Wells." I fire at him.

"Any time."

"Okay, well, without Barry's speed, this is as good an idea as any."