Clubbing and Thief

Which DC show is your favorite besides The Flash?

Cisco and I walk with Barry examining the area we researched for his training. "Uh, it didn't look this deep on the map." Cisco states as we look over the gigantic waterfall and edge.

"That's cause maps are flat. This is like, 1,000 feet deep." Barry states slightly worried.

"You said you wanted to get faster. Making this distance can help." I state to him as he survey's the environment.

"Maybe plummeting to your death is the motivation you need."

"I will hit you Cisco." I threaten and he holds his hands up in surrender.

"So to reach escape velocity, you're gonna have to go...that fast." Wells shows Barry his calculations.

"Well, that fast is impossible. I can promise you that."

"We said we would try everything. You thought phasing through walls was impossible but you did that." I remind him and he nods his head but I can tell he's not fully convinced. "We have to try Barry."

"Nothing in life is promised except death." Wells quotes someone.

"Edgar Allan Poe?" Barry states sassily.

"Kanye West."

"Nice." I smile at Wells. It feels so weird to be friendly with him after I punched him in the face.

"If it makes you feel any better, Evel Knievel cleared a line of cars that was twice as long, and he didn't even have superpowers. Unless you count that sweet-ass ride." Cisco states dreaming off into the distance. I swat his shoulder.

"Not helping."

"Do you hear yourself?" Barry asks him.

"What?"

"You know what Cisco!"

"Look, he will be fine. I'm 80% sure of it." Barry groans. "Okay, 76."

"Cisco!"

"A strong 72. I can't stop, Caitlin, Anna help."

"I helped develop the tech and I have a strong belief you will be fine. I ran simulations and I perceive there is a little chance of failure but you have to give it your all." I state trying to reassure him but I know he's unsure.

"If you don't feel ready, you probably shouldn't do it." Caitlin states and I lean my head back. This is not helping. He can do it but people showing their worry will only make him fail.

"Neither of you are being helpful." I state to them.

"Look, Zoom's still out there and once I find a way back to Earth-2, I have to be faster than him. And I mean right now...I wasn't even fast enough to save Jay." Barry notices Caitlin looking down. "I have to try."

Barry readies for his jump and we all wait in anticipation for the outcome. We watch in amazement as he begins to leap. "He's gonna make it." Caitlin states excitedly. But Barry begins to plummet. "NO!" She screams.

"Oh, damn." Wells and Caitlin run but breathe a sigh of relief as Barry is hoisted up in the net being held by the drones Cisco developed.

"Why'd you have to bring those drones along, Cisco? Oh, I don't know. You're welcome, everyone." Cisco mocks us and I pat his shoulder.

"Rub it in one more time and I will make you watch Star Trek again."

"I will stop right now."

__________________________________
Barry is pissed as he comes back to the lab. "So how'd it go?" Jesse asks.

"Well, he's not a red splat on the side of a mountain." Cisco informs her sarcastically.