sixth

It was a long drive from here. Two hours ago , my heart just came out of my throat when I saw her jumping out of the moving car.

Turns out that my innocent looking mate is not so innocent after all. In fact , she is a PAIN IN ASS.

"Untie me", she screamed for the fifth time. I was sick of it by now. Who could've imagined that a fragile looking girl would put up such a good fight. Deep down I was impressed by her.

The more close we were getting to the Pack House , the more my worry was increasing.

########

Finally we reached there. I just wish everything goes fine and everything will most certainly go fine "Untie me now ", only if she decides to keep that pretty little mouth of hers shut.

"We are at the pack house now and soon you'll be meeting the guy you talked to earlier. And here's a piece of advice, 'behave in front of him'. He is a man of great power and authority", I warned in a stern tone and I could clearly see that she was scared again.

I don't like seeing her scared like this.

"This is a bad idea. Keep mate away from him", Drew said. He was getting restless again.

"I won't let anything happen to her. I will be with her the whole time"

"Mark her"

"And make her even more scared of me ? No way."

Drew was on the edge the whole way down the hallway.  Everyone was glancing our way. I don't like people staring at my mate especially unmated males. One glare was all it took to make those mutts look away.

Then I saw Rey approaching us. I don't want to deal with his stupid ass right now. 
Rey is like my brother. We grew up together and he is the only one with whom I talk frankly.

He approached me with a smile on his face. What is this mutt so happy about?
He looked at us in utter amusement.

#######

I knocked the door to the Alpha's room. I was worried and nervous but one thing was for sure. I won't let him harm her and if that means challenging the Alpha, then so be it. I promised this to myself.

"Come in"

I looked at her and it was clear that she was scared. I don't like seeing her like this at all and it puts my wolf on edge.

I stepped in with her along my side. Alpha Alex first glanced at me and then his eyes got fixated to her. My mate.

"Excellent , Beta Caleb ", he said with a wicked smile on his face as usual.
"You can leave her to me now", and as soon as I heard those words leave his mouth, I got anxious. I was nervous, worried and angry at the same time.

What the fuck? Why can't I stay? I know that he knows that she is not her mate. What else does he wants from her?

I can't leave her here alone with him. I glanced her way and found her visibly shaking with fear.
Mate, Drew whimpered.

"Yes Alpha " , I said hesitantly. As soon as I turned around,  the most unexpected thing happened. She grabbed my hand. Sparks erupted through my hand wherever she touched.
Drew howled with joy. It felt so good. She is mine. All mine.
She looked straight into my eyes and it felt as if she was looking through my soul.
She wants me to stay. I wish her hand could stay in my hands like this. Forever.

"Seems like you two got along well", he said in a mocking tone. I don't want to leave her hand.
I found him staring right where our hands intertwined.

"Caleb ,leave. I won't  repeat again", his tone grew darker . Alpha power was radiating off his tone and I had to submit to his command.

As I started leaving, Drew went crazy. He was angry. Hell, even I was angry. He was pacing inside , howling for taking control. The thought of our mate alone with a man was driving us crazy.
"Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine"
I turned around one last time to look at her and she was already looking at me. Her eyes glistened with hope and her petite figure shaking in fear.

Fuck it...
I let take Drew control.

"Mine"