Twenty five (Mature content)

"You very well know what I am doing. By the way, you look hot as hell, dear mate", and I could feel from his tone that tonight is going to be one hell of a night.

Caleb gently placed me on the bed and eyed me from head to toe again. His eyes are pitch black and then animalistic growl escaped his throat.

In the next second, he was hovering over my body. He interlocked my hands with his and placed them over my head. He looked deep in my eyes and it felt as if he can see through my soul.

He lowered his eyes and now they are on my lips. He leaned down slowly and crashed his lips with mine. The kiss started off gently but soon it turned kid of rough. His lips are moving in sync with mine while his hands are playing with my hair.

We broke the kiss gasping for air. He placed his forehead over mine. I placed my hands over his torso and slowly moved them downwards towards the hem of his t-shirt. I lifted it a bit and felt his hard torso against my hands. I can feel his abs and damn they are just flawless.

I had this sudden urge to run my tongue over them.
I am having such dirty thoughts..

Suddenly he started planting kisses on my neck and before I knew it, he started sucking my mark send pleasure throughout my body. I let a moan escape my mouth.

He slowly opened the knot of my robe, removing it from my body completely while still sucking the mark. I can feel the butterflies flying in my stomach.

He kept on giving me love bites while his other hand did the job of undressing me very slowly. He leaned in more and I can feel his hard member against my heat.

He slowly took of the only piece of clothing covering my breasts and now they are fully exposed in front of him.

He gave them a firm squeeze and then start nibbling my nipple while rubbing the other one with his thumb. It felt so damn good. I can feel his tongue hungrily grazing over it and I can also feel slight wetness in my slit.

I retreated my hands from his abs and tugged at the hem of his t-shirt . He understood what I mean and took it off.

God, he looks so appetizing.

Then his focus shifted to my core and I couldn't help but blush at the thoughts of what is going to happen next.

He leaned in again but this time he pressed two of his fingers against my wetness and I let out a moan involuntarily. He is setting my insides on fire. I need him inside me so badly.

I reached his belt and started unbuckling it. I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. He got up slightly and took them off. He is in his boxers and his member is so erect. It looks huge.

I eyed it hungrily and bit my lip. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and whispered in his ears-

"Take me"

"Are you sure?", he asked for my confirmation.

"Yes", that was all he needed to hear. He pushed me towards the headboard and ripped my panties in one go. He inserted a finger inside my slit and started teasing my clit. He rubbed his finger in circles over my clit, earning small moans from me one after the other, without a pause.

I am dripping wet already and it is so damn great. I feel on the top of the world. As if I am on my way to paradise.

There's no stopping for us now. He removed his boxers and his huge, erect member is right in front of my eyes. My eyes widened when I realized that it is too big for me to take in.

As if realizing my nervousness,  Caleb caressed my cheek-

"Don't worry,  I'll be gentle ",  he said in a reassuring tone and I nodded.

"I've never, you know..."

Before I could complete the sentence, he interrupted, "I know ,my love. I promise I'll be as gentle as I can be", and with that our lips crashed again and he placed his member on my entrance while kissing me.

Suddenly, I felt the tip of his member inside my heat and I let out a yelp of pain. It hurts.

I squeezed my eyes shut but still couldn't help the three tears that flowed out of my eyes. Caleb noticed them and wiped them away with his thumb.

He kissed my cheeks and slowly pushed his length inside me again. I let out a few moans. It is still hurting and then with a final push, his almost whole length was inside my core.

He placed his hands on my waist and looked at me again for consent. When I was comfortable with his member inside me, I nodded and he jerked outwards and then slammed it inside again.

He slowly repeated the same process, thrusting it inside me at a very low rate.  It hurt at first but after a few thrusts, it sent waves of pleasure in my body. I felt amazing.

After a few thrusts, I was sure that I can take it faster now so I moaned out-

"Caleb-b, harderrr", I moaned and he went at it like animals. He started thrusting his member at an insanely fast pace.

My moans have turned into screams now. I held onto his back tightly,  digging my nails into his flesh. I am sure there are going to be scratch marks on his back in the morning.

He kept on fucking me, harder and faster with each thrust . I was moaning, and breathing at a erraticly fast rate.

I felt juices dripping down my vagina, milking his cock. I felt on the top of the world . I arched my back and rolled my eyes upwards in pleasure.

Damn...

"Caleb, I - I am so c-close to it...yes... mmhh yesss", I moaned out and he growled in response.

I can feel it. I can feel how close I-

And I reached my orgasm and released all my juices , milking his huge member with them. My heat tightened around his cock and I felt it throbbing and pulsate.

I let out a loud moan but Caleb is not done yet.

He grabbed a fistful and my here and made me look into his eyes.

"Mine", he growled, "Tell me baby, who do you belong to?", he asked while still making love to me.

"You, I bel-long to you", I breathed out in between my moans.

He dipped his face in the crook of my neck and let out a sexy grunt . I felt something warm in my core.

He came. He released his seeds inside my....

And with that, I heard a loud grunt followed by a thud and his body collapsed beside mine.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and I snuggled upto him.

"I love you so so much. You mean the world to me", he said huskily.

"I love you too. And will always love you till the end of my life" and with that we both drifted off to sleep.

So yeah guys... this is my first time writing smut so I wouldn't be surprised if you all think that it was not that good.

Also I had some work today , so I wasn't able to proofread this so if you find any error please point it out so that I can correct it..

I hope you all enjoy it.