thirty three

Lilly's POV-

Finally everything's back on track, ignoring the whole Alexander fiasco of course.

Rey is fine now. Cassie is with his mate. After he decided to stay, Rey and Caleb spent entire 30 minutes terrorizing poor Cole, well not exactly poor considering the way he treated Cassie earlier even if it was to drive her away. I saw him visibly gulp and I couldn't help but giggle .

Currently, I  am sitting in the living room with Cassie, Jasmine and Elyza and we are watching a movie, 'Crazy, Stupid, Love'. It is so good so far. Cute but humorous .

"Look at his abs", Jasmine said while pointing at Ryan Gosling.

"And his smile, it's worth a million diamonds", Cassie giggled.

"He is so damn hot", I said while putting extra pressure on the word damn.

But suddenly I heard a loud growl. I quickly recognized who it is.

"Mine"

I got up from the couch and saw Caleb marching towards me.

"H-hi babyy, y-you - ", before I could say anything, he wrapped his arms around my legs, picked me up and threw me on his shoulder as if I am a potato sack.

He started walking out of the door and I can hear the snickers and giggles of the girls in the living room. Damn him.

Oh God! This is so embarrassing.

"Caleb put me down", I whined while moving my legs.

"No can do", he said sternly.

He carried me to our room, placed me on the bed and then locked the door.
He turned around and he looked kinda mad.

"What were you saying down there?", he growled lowly and looked me straight into the eyes.

"Baby you are hotter. Hottest of 'em all", I said while winking at him playfully.

"Yeah?", he said smirking while walking towards me and then grabbed my wrists and his face is directly above  mine.

"Yeah", I said while nodding with a playful smirk on my face.

He leaned down and started kissing my neck. He started nibbling my neck leaving love bites all over.

"I don't like it when you praise other men", he murmured in a complaining tone while still kissing my neck, "You are mine. Just mine"

"I am all yours, Caleb. I won't compliment any other male from now on", I said impishly while giggling. He is cute when he is jealous.

"Really? But now ,my kitten ,you need to be punished", he said smirking suggestively and I know what is going to happen.

Suddenly, I felt strange. Really strange, not mentally but physically. I felt as if I am going to throw up.

"Caleb move", I said hastily.

"No way", he said while tightening his grip around my waist.

Fuck... Fuck you Caleb. You shouldn't have done that.

"Move fast you idiot", I smacked his head lightly and he immediately moved while rubbing his head and pouting like a kid.

An adorable kid.

I got up and ran to the bathroom as I felt the bile rising up and my saliva becoming kind of salty.

"What's wrong?", he asked concerned but before I could say anything, it all came out and I threw up. Luckily I got into the bathroom in time and did not create a mess.

"Oh no", he quickly came over and grabbed by hair. He started patting my back.

I spilled my guts out and then I felt kind of dizzy.  I got up on my legs and went over to use some mouth wash. Caleb held my hand while I gargled and spit .

"What's wrong? Did you eat something stale?", he asked concerned, " I guess we should go to the doctor"

"I think so too. I mean I did not eat anything wrong. Even yesterday too I felt as if I might pass out or throw up but I never said anything because already so much was going on with Cole and Cassie... and all these revelations. But now I think we should see the doctor", I said agreeing with him.

"Come on. Let's go to the infirmary ", he grabbed my hand and squeezed it as we made our way to the infirmary.

######

We reached the infirmary and there were very few patients today so I got an appointment quickly. We went to Doctor Rachel. She told Caleb to wait outside while she ran some tests and asked me some questions.

After all the tests were done, she told me to wait and she send Caleb inside while she went to retrieve test results or something.

"Everything will be fine", Caleb said softly while grabbing my hand and planting a kiss over it.

Dr. Rachel came back with a wide smile on her face.

I think everything's fine after all.

"Congrats Lilly and Congrats Commander, you are going to be parents soon", she said with a large smile and my heart stopped beating.

Fuck...

"But.. I.. I ", I tried to speak but couldn't find any words. Then it all occurred to me. We've been doing it without any protection and I never took any pill. How stupid and careless of me!

Then I remembered Cassie's words , "Don't turn a first hot night into a first kid". I mentally slapped myself. Well that's exactly what we did.

Well, well, well....

I turned to look at Caleb and he stood there expressionless. But soon his face broke into a large grin, he turned towards me and lifted me in his arms.

"Lilly, Lilly, Lilly,  oh this is the best that could've happened. I am so happy. We're going to be parents. I am so so happy. This is great. I can't wait to know if our pup is a girl or a boy", he said excitedly and then leaned in to kiss me.

"Thank you so much doctor" , he thanked her and I smiled.

"Well, take good care of her. Her diet must be full of nutrients and don't give her any kind of stress. Also bring her here every month for checkup", she told Caleb and he nodded at every word of her with full sincerity.

But what about college?

We thanked her again and left the infirmary. We got into car and Caleb started driving back to the pack house.

"I can't wait to tell others. Everyone will be so happy", Caleb said excitedly.

Now I don't want to kill his excitement but I need to ask him and I need to do it right now.

"Caleb, what about college?", I said softly.

His body suddenly stiffened and his expression hardened.

"Lilly I want this pup...", that's all he said.

"I want it too but college is important too", I reasoned.

"But what about the pup Lilly? You know you can always go to the community college. You can open your art gallery here. I've seen your art and I loved it. Everyone else will love it too. And you're such an incredible artist, you'llbe successful no matter from where you learn it. And community college here is good as well you know", he said persuasively.

"But Caleb Imperial College of Arts is my dream....", I sighed.

He said nothing but his jaw clenched and I knew he is mad. And that is the last thing I want right now....