Epilogue

Caleb's POV-

"Give my fucking fruit loops back or I swear", Rey yelled while running after me. Lilly and Jasmine giggled at the scene.

"Or what?", I yelled playfully.

"I'll fuck the crap out of you", he shouted and Jasmine fake gasped.

"Oh really! When?", I replied while feigning excitement and this was Lilly's turn to gasp.

"Hey! Kissing him won't be counted as cheating", I laughed while looking at Lilly who just narrowed her eyes at me.

"Yes of course kiss him and then be ready for a lifetime of 'not kissing me' " , Lilly said with that tilted 'I am way too nice but also a little devil' smile which she has been giving me a lot lately. I swear pregnancy hormones have got to her head.

I placed the bowl on the coffee table and Rey snatched it hastily. I went over to her, cupped her face and leaned in to  give her a quick kiss.

"I was just joking baby. I can't even think about kissing anyone else except you", I said softly.

"That, and the fact you sounded totally gay when you said about kissing me", Rey interjected.

"Shut up you idiot. I was just messing with you", I hissed back.

"Calm down dude. Your mate is being feisty enough for past nine months for both of you", he said while rolling his eyes dramatically and I felt Lilly shifting beside me.

I turned to look at her and she was breathing frantically.

"Is something wrong? Does something hurt?", I asked with concerned filled in my voice. Jasmine and Rey quickly shot up to their feet.

Lilly grabbed my hand tightly and whispered three words that made us all frantic,

"MY WATER BROKE"

As soon as those words left her mouth, I  mindlinked Cassie as she is already in infirmary.  I want everything to be prepared when we reach there.

"Rey, here", I gave him the keys, "Bring the car out of the garage and in front of the door. We need to hurry".

"Come on Lilly,  we need to go", I said while helping her on her feet. I grabbed her hand but she wasn't able to walk. She was just wincing with her hand on her stomach.

"Is it hurting really bad", I asked softly.

"What else do you think you idiot", she hissed angrily.

I don't want to piss her off. Especially right now because she can do enough violence with mere words.

"Oh.. o-kay.. o-kay.. my bad... I am going to pick you up just be steady and wrap your arms around my neck"

"Of course I am not a bimbo and neither a romantic shoot for some movie is going on so that I would wave and sway in your arms. Hurry now "

"Jeez woman", I muttered under my breath while picking her up. I walked her to the door and then inside the car.

As soon as I steadied her inside, Rey started the car and headed to the infirmary.

Lilly clutched onto my arm tightly the whole way while hissing in pain every now and then.

I caressed her forehead. "It's going to be  fine. Our pup is going to be healthy. You'll be healthy. We can do this", I said trying to calm her.