fourteen

I woke up early today.

I remembered the events from last night and heat crept up my face. I felt good. I ran to the mirror and saw the spot where he marked me. There was a beautiful crescent moon there. It looked like a tattoo but much more beautiful.

I smiled and looked back at him. He looked like a cute angel while sleeping. I want to kiss him. But I don't want to wake him up.

I am so excited finally I get to go out of this room. I quickly brushed my teeth. I wore a simple tee with a pair of jeans and tied up my hair into a ponytail with a scrunchie . I took a final look in the mirror and stepped out of the room.

I am in the corridor. I remember a few details from when I was brought here. I walked down the corridor and was confused .

Left or right?

I was thinking about which way to go when  I saw a girl from the right side getting out of her room. She is a blondie and is in her PJ's. She is yawning and looked like she just woke up. She looked kind of familiar.

I started following her. I know it might sound creepy to follow her like that but I really had no idea where to go. Moreover, she carried a bottle in her hand so I assumed that she is going to kitchen to get some water.

Suddenly she stopped and turned around.  I stopped in my tracks and stood still.

She eyed me from head to toe. She started walking towards me. Her blond blonde wavering with each step she took. That's when I took a look at her face. She is gorgeous.

"I haven't seen you here before", she remarked still eyeing me curiously.

Then her eyes land onto my mark.

"Ah! You must be Caleb's mate, right?", she asked with a bright smile.

"Yeah. How do you know?", I asked surprised that she knew I am his mate.

"Umm... Every wolf's mark is different. Since Caleb had the same crescent moon on his back, I recognized that you are her mate from the mark."

"Ohh! Okay but.... My voice trailed down as a sudden anger surged inside me. How the hell does she know that Caleb has the same mark on his back?

Did she... they both ??
No.. That can't be true. Maybe she just knows it because-

"Hey!! Relax.. I only know it because Rey, Caleb and I used to go to swimming together when we were kids", she chuckled and my cheeks turned red.

"By the way, I am Rey's sister Cassie", she said extending her hand.

"My name is Lillian. But you can call me Lilly", I said shaking her hand and returning my smile.

"That's why you seemed so familiar when I first saw you. Your face resembles to Rey's", I said as we start walking again. "By the way thanks for lending me those clothes."

"Oh come on. Caleb's mate is like my sister. It's not a big deal. Anyways, when did he mark you?", she asked me as we sat on the kitchen stool.

"Last night", I said smiling.

"Oh my God! You're blushing. You're so in love with him", she started laughing hysterically.

I started looking around and trying to hide the blush on my face but u failed miserably.

"Oh just stop with the laugh already"  I furrowed my eyebrows.

"So did you conplete the mating process?"

I shook my head.

"What!??", she screamed, "That idiot marked you without mating. It would've been so painful"

"Actually he wanted to mate. I told him to do it without mating", I said fidgeting in my seat.

"Oh! That would've hurt" After thinking for a while , she spoke again breaking the awkward silence, "Do you want to have pancakes?"

"Hell yeah."

We both got up and started talking about random things like movies, food and boys....

"I am actually shocked that he waited for a month and is still waiting. Most werewolves mate the very first day they meet."

"Oh! He wouldn't dare to do that. I gave him a hell of a time when I first came here. How I enjoy annoying him!", I said chuckling.

"Damn. You look so innocent but you're a devil in disguise. No doubt you give him a hard time", Cassie said fake gasping.

"I know right. But ever since he marked me , I just. I am losing control. I want to kiss him again and again and just be around him. "

"Well, it's nothing unusual. The urge to mate and being close to each other increases after marking so yeah... "

"Caleb never told me this", I said frowning.

"Why would he?", she smirked.

"Yeah right... I think I should go back to our room before he wakes up and goes crazy when he finds out I am not there."

"Oh really! Is that the only reason you want to go, huh", Cassie said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, how can I forget that the main reason that I want to go back to him is because I want to feel him inside me so that he could blow off the fire that he ignited inside me yesterday and we .... I stopped as I saw Cassie's expression changing. She was looking behind me so I assume there is someone there.

I held my breath and turned around to see Caleb standing there with an amused expression on his face.

Oh no! Did he heard what I just said? I was just fooling around.

He started walking towards me.

"You should've told me before leaving the room. I was worried. Now let's go back", he said in his serious tone.

I could hear Cassie snickering from behind us and I glared daggers at her.

We started walking out of the kitchen when suddenly  Cassie shouted,
"Don't forget to use protection. You wouldn't want to turn a hot night into a first pup, right?"

What the hell did she just say? I was bewildered.  I looked up to see that Caleb had a really evil smirk on his face. Oh no, he is upto no good either.