fifteen

The moment we reached our room, Caleb shut door and started kissing me with my body held against the door.

The kiss was not like last night. It was rather rough but full of passion and I would be lying if I said I did not like it.

He kept on kissing me and there was a moment when he bit my lip and it astonished me. The urge to touch and feel his body took over me and I placed my hands on his abs . He is so well built. The feel of his muscles is sending waves of pleasure down my hand but my playtime with his abs did not last long as he grabbed both my hands and held them tight against the wall.

Then he broke the kiss and his lips are swollen and red and I am damn sure that mine are too. He grabbed my waist and turned me around. I am facing the door now.

He placed his hand on my waist firmly and whispered in a husky tone ,
"What were you saying to Cassie down there?"
Before I could reply , he leaned my head slightly . Then he started sucking the mark.

That was the most pleasurable thing ever. I can't help but let out some moans. He did it for a minute and then he stopped.

"Answer me, Lily"

"N-noth-thing", I strutted.

"Oh really!?", he said and suddenly he smacked my butt.

I let out a loud gasp.

"Now tell me or I'll do that again", he said and I could feel that smirk on his face.

Then I felt something more. I felt some wetness in my core. I am so turned on.

"I-I was just j-joking"

"No, you weren't. I can smell your arousal. I told you not to lie", he said smacking my butt again. I moaned this time.

"I-I mhmm... why'd you stop sucking the mark?", I blurted out. And soon my face turned red as I realised what I just said. Before I could do or say anything Caleb picked me up and took me to the bed.

He lay me down and his tall frame is hovering over my petite frame. His eyes are pitch black and full of lust.He bend down and started sucking the mark again.

Moans of pleasure started coming out of my mouth. He started trailing kisses down my neck , leaving love bites all over.

He then moved down and was about to lift my tee but he stopped. He got up and sat with his back facing me.

"What's wrong?"

"You are not ready for this. You made that clear yesterday. I should stop. I just... I lost control when I heard you saying those things even though I know you were just joking", he sighed.

I sat beside him and wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Don't be upset. You did nothing wrong. Everything's fine and you have enough control to stop yourself because I almost submitted and wouldn't have stopped you", I admitted. As soon as those words left my lips, his pensive expression turned into mischievous one.

"Really!?", he said in an excited tone.

"Now don't get too excited , okay? It is not going to happen again."

"I will make sure that it happens again and again and again", Caleb said snuggling upto me.

And he started tickling me vigorously. 

"Ohhh ... Caleb... please...", I said laughing and squirming uncontrollably.

"Oh yeah baby , you will be saying those words again soon but the only difference is next time you won't want me to stop. If you know what I mean", he said winking.

Hello readers!!! So yeah this chapter was kinda filler and all cute and lovely stuff kinda chapter..

What do you think about my book so far??