eleventh

I woke up from my slumber and the first thing I saw is his lips. So close to mine.

Then I noticed that my hands are resting on his chest. My breathe got caught in my throat. And his hands are wrapped around my waist.

I hesitantly looked up and he is wide awake. Our eyes met and we stared into each others eyes for a few seconds. Then I suddenly looked away and we both withdrew our arms from each other's body.

He looked a bit flustered.

"I- i am sorry. I-it happened in--

"It's okay", I interrupted while looking anywhere but at him. I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks.

Before he could see my blush, I got up and went to bathroom.

What the hell is happening to me? Why do my body react that way to him?

I let out a sigh.

"Hey, I want to take a bath but I don't have any fresh set of clothes so..."

"You can wear my clothes for now. I'll ask Rey's sister to get some clothes for you."

"Okay. And what about the door?"

"I'll get it fixed today. Here , take these with you", he said handing me some clothes.

I took them and went on to take a bath. I turned on the shower and let the hot water pour down on my body. It was so soothing and so nice. I needed it very much. It felt so good and refreshing

My parents must be so worried about me. I need to contact them. Maybe he'll let me call them.
I will ask him just now.

After I was done, I stepped out of the shower and dried off my body with towel. I wore the clothes that he gave me and they were so big on my body.

The shirt reached down my thighs and the trousers were so loose around my waist, they could fall off any moment. What am I supposed to do now?

My leggings from yesterday were not in the condition to be worn again. And if I go outside like this , he will go mad since the door is broken now too. And whose fault is it that the door is broken?

I peeped out the bathroom's door and no one was there in the room. I groaned.

I'll wait for 5 minutes more and if he does not come  in room , then I will go out.

I waited.... waited...

But he still was not here and so I stepped out of the bathroom like that. It is not even showing anything. The shirt reached upto my thighs but my dear 'mate' would obviously create a fuss about it.

Where is that idiot? I want to ask him if I can call my parents. As minutes passed by, I doubted even if it's a good idea. After all he is Mr. Grumpy and who knows about his mood swings. One minute he is happy and the next he is blazing with anger. I rolled my eyes.

I sat on  the  bed and waited for an hour. Occassionally some people would walk down the corridor but thankfully no one even glamced the room, especially any male. I see that everyone's apparently scared of him.

After an hour I got fed up and I peeped out of the room to see that the corridor is empty. I was about to go in again when I saw Mr. Alpha walking down the corridor. As soon as I saw him, I headed back in quickly and I prayed that he did not see me.

But I guess I was wrong. He entered the room and I was standing in the corner.

I started tugging on the hem of the shirt as I felt his eyes on me. I looked up and saw an evil smirk on his face. He walked towards me but my back was already touching the wall so there was no where else I could possibly go.