sixteen

So far my day is going so good. I spent most of the time with Cassie. She told me many things about Caleb and their childhood.

Currently , I am in the kitchen with a glass of water in my hand. Suddenly , a little girl came running and collided with me. She took me by surprise and I spilled the water all over me.

"I am so sorry. I did not mean to do that."

I bent down a little.
"It's okay", I smiled at her. "What's your name?"

"I am Vivian and what is your name?"

"I am Lilly. You are very pretty. Where are you going in such a hurry. Do you need something?", I asked her.

She face palmed herself.
"Oh! I forgot. Josh and I are playing a game of hide and seek. Now I should hurry and hide before he comes. It was nice meeting you Lilly " , and she ran off.

"You too ", I said smilingly.

I hurried to our room. I need to change these clothes.  They are all wet.

I grabbed a fresh set of clothes and locked the bathroom. I finished changing my clothes and when I opened the door, I saw the most repulsive person ever sitting there. Alpha Ass-ander.

"Hello Lilly ", he said while smiling like a serpent.

"What are you doing here?", I said bitterly.

"I came here to see you", he said walking towards me. "Don't you like it when we meet?" , he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Does my face look like that I like it?", I half yelled.

"No need to get all feisty with me. You have no idea what I am capable of", he said in a stern tone.

"Does being an asshole counts?", I said sarcastically.

Suddenly, his eyes are full of rage. He took long strides towards me. I started backing away until my back hit the wall.

He is too close now and I am ready for the impact of when he hurts me. I squeezed my eyes shut but it never happened. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that his eyes were fixed somewhere else. On my mark.

"You", he hissed. "You let that idiot mark you ?", he said while grabbing my chin violently.

"Don't touch me. Leave me alone", I said trying to push him away but he is as heavy as an elephant.

"Shut up. Enough with your feisty behavior.  Can't you see that I want you.  And you let him mark you", he is furious.

"Of course. He is my mate. He is the only one who has the right and who can mark me", I said trying to push him away but all my efforts are in vain.

"You haven't mated yet. You haven't completed the mating process."

"Actually we did", I lied.

He growled.  "I know you are lying. Your heartbeat changed when you said it. What do you think you can lie to me?", he is growing more and more impatient. His fingernails are digging into the skin of my face. I silently prayed that Caleb enters just now. I hate this. I hate feeling so helpless. And if it were a normal guy , I would've somehow managed to hit him and run out the room but this ass is strong as hell.

Suddenly he grabbed my hair and started pulling me towards bed.

"No... Just leave me. What the hell are you doing", I said screaming hoping that someone would hear it and barge in.

"What part of shut up do you not understand?", he said throwing me on the bed. I almost got up and was aboit to make a run when suddenly  I felt someone pushing me down followed by a stinging pain on my cheek . He slapped me.