thirty four

"First of all stop yelling at me. When I am speaking softly with you then why the hell are you shouting like that at me", I said in a stern tone.

Right now I am in the middle of a heated argument with Caleb.

"Fine. Just tell me what do you want to do with the pup? You want to abort it", Caleb shouted yet again.

"God no. What's wrong with you? All-

"What's wrong with me? There's nothing wrong with me. It's you Lilly.  You are acting crazy. Normally anyone would've been happy but no. You always have to create an issue out of everything", he yelled at me.

He never spoke to me like that. NEVER.

It hurt me seeing him speaking like that too me. I felt angry as well.

"Caleb, I never said anything about not wanting the child or aborting it so it's better that you don't use these words. All I am saying is that I will give birth to this pup and then go to the  college next year and we will get a nanny for the child to take care of him. He can stay either with me there or with you here and he will still have the nanny to tend to him all the time. The course I am opting for takes two years. After that I'll be back. And it's not like we won't meet. We'll meet  every weekend"

"You're saying it as if it's no big deal. It is important for a new born baby to have both the parents. To have a dad to protect him and the mother to feed and nurture him. You want our kid to be raised by a nanny?"

"That's not what I mean. I know this is hard but we need to think it through be cool minded instead of shouting like animals", I said while glaring daggers at him..

"Cool minded? So now you want to think about it", he spat, "Don't you think it's a bit too late for that now. You should've 'think' about it before fucking  letting me fuck you without a condom ", he said bitterly and walked out of the room.

I am still shocked at what he just said to me. Never in my life I felt that low. He said it as if I am a lustful bitch dying to be fucked by him. As if I asked for it.

Was it only my responsibility ?Am I the only one responsible?

I know I made a mistake but it's not only my mistake. He is half responsible as well. I couldn't help but let tears fall out of my eyes. I sobbed bitterly letting all the unshed tears fall out.

"Hey Lill-

I looked up to see it is Cassie. As soon  as she saw me like that, she ran to me and embraced me.

"Shhh... it's alright", she said while wiping my tears, "What happened?", she asked concerned.

#######
Caleb's POV-

"So I've sent a troop of six warrior's to that witch's den. Maybe she still lives there. And even if they don't find her, they'll at least get some clues of her whereabouts.  And I-..", Dom suddenly stopped and looked at my face.

"What now?", he sighed.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I am fine,", I said . Of course I am fine, except I am angry, hurt, guilty and sad.

"Bro, your face is literally red and your hands are shaking. What the fuck happened? ", Dom asked again.

"Yeah... Did you get your period?", Rey asked while laughing.

"Fuck off Rey", I hissed venomously.

"Okay, now tell us what happened why are your panties in a bunch today", they said simultaneously.