BIRTHDAY

Jungseon's pov:-
We unlocked y/n's house and placed the cake on the kitchen counter. I started blowing balloons, while waiting for Daejung who was helping Aera getting changed.

After a while both of them came downstairs. Aera wore a yellow top and black skirt with white dots with two side pony tails. She is pretty just like her mum.

Daejung started television and told Aera to watch it until we both finish decorating cake

Daejung started television and told Aera to watch it until we both finish decorating cake. I was busy in decorating cake until I saw Jung staring at me, from corner of my eye.
I turned toward his side and he immediately pulled me into kiss. His lips are sweet and tender as they slowly move with my lips. And without losing any chance I placed my hands near to his ear, before deepening the kiss. He keeps on going slowly taking his time to taste my lips and sending electric shocks to my heart and stomach at each new friction of our lips totally forgetting about the toddler in the living room. Now I wanted more, so I pick up the pace of the kiss by biting his lower lip which makes his lips apart by welcoming my tongue into his mouth. I started tasting each of part of his mouth until I heard....

"Oh god, stop eating each other's mouth for some time uncaas(uncles)."Aera whined and leaves kitchen after getting her water bottle.

We both looked away trying to hide our blush, letting each other go and started decorating cake again. I hope y/n likes this cake. Yeah she will love it because Aera chose this one for her eomma. We all three watched cartoon for some time.

"Hey, its almost 9PM, call y/n and ask where is she?"daejung said while changing television channels.

Y/n leaves her hospital by 7PM and by this time she reaches her home everyday. I dialed her number and called her.

"So sorry, I know I am late but please just wait for 5 mins, I am on my way to Daejung office to pick Aera." She said.

"No, I mean we are at your home with Aera. You don't need to pick her up," I stated.

"What are you doing there?" She asked worryingly.

I reached towards one corner of room so that Aera can't listen our conversation.

"Don't tell me you forgot your birthday y/n aaah..... how can someone forgets own birthday?" I asked her more like scolding her.

"Ohh shit...sorry. you know today was hectic. They were too many patients I needed to check on. And while leaving for home I got an emergency thats why I am late.. and maybe that's the reason I forgot my birthday, anyway.... I am coming home, bye," she explains with sad voice.

"Bye...bubs waiting for you."I cut the call and took my seat on the couch.

Y/n's pov:-

How can I be so dumb. I can't even remember my birthday. It's not like I want to celebrate my birthday for myself but my baby Aera loves to celebrate my birthday, so I don't want to disappoint her.

While driving a song started playing on radio, a song which I used to love so much. 'Promise' by Jiminie, I hope you all doing well there. Sorry but now I don't want to listen any of your songs right now. I turned off the radio immediately.

After reaching my apartment I parked my car and made my way towards door. I pressed the doorbell because jungseon and Daejung both are inside so anyone can open it.

After some time the door opened and I took the steps inside the house. Before meeting Aera I decided to take shower and change clothes because I came from hospital and I need to change.

After getting changed, I entered the drawing room and by seeing me Aera came running and hugged my legs.
I picked her up and she crossed her legs around my waist and placed her head on my chest while playing with hairs.

"How was your day, Yoon?" I asked her while patting her back slowly. I call her Yoon because I love this nickname for my baby.

"It was too good. Happy birthday eomma. I wish you live many many many years. I uwwuu(love) you eomma." By saying this she started kissing my whole face.

"I love you too my baby," I said after kissing her head. MeanWhile Daejung and jungseon came from kitchen taking the cake in their hand and singing birthday song.

 MeanWhile Daejung and jungseon came from kitchen taking the cake in their hand and singing birthday song

I was happy until I saw cake. I hate strawberry cake not because I don't like flavour but because it reminds me of the person I hate the most on this earth.
I don't want to cut this cake. I don't want to see this cake. I.....

"Eomma put me down, and cut the cake. "Aera said while trying to get down.

"Y/n you know this cake is of Aera's choice. She picked this flavour and design. You liked it?" Daejung asked.

Ahhhh.....Aera why you needed to choose this cake flavour.

"Yeah, I love this cake, now let's cut this cake." After cutting cake, we ate our dinner.

After dinner Daejung and jungseon take their leave as it was too late now. By this time Aera too was getting sleepy so I took her in my bedroom and tugged her inside blanket. She slept after ten minutes of chit chatting.

I need to clean plates,kitchen counter and drawing room which was a mess because of balloons before going to bed.

Timeskip~~11pm

Hush....everything is clean now. I can sleep now peacefully. After entering bedroom I tiptoed towards bed so that Aera sleeps nicely. Getting into bed I crossed my arm on her little waist and by placing a kiss on her forehead, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Yoongi's pov:-

Happy birthday, baby. I wish you are happy and living a good life. I miss you, I miss you every second.

By placing her gift in her drawer,I closed her closet.

I made my way too my bed and tried sleeping but her smiling face never fades away from my thoughts. God......
I know, I did mistake but please at least allow me to see her. I haven't seen her from more than fu***ng 3 years now. I want her by my side. I want her to know that I realised my mistake and how I am suffering right now. I want her to know that I regret every single word I blurted out on that day. I regret everything. But don't worry I am not gonna give up until I find you y/n ahh... I love you and I mean it when I say... happy birthday and be ready I am coming as your surprise birthday gift...

Author's note:::
So I guess you all liked first part of our story. Hope you will look forward to other parts too. I will update soon till then bye😉,Take care😊

💜Vote please💜