Appa?

Daejung's pov:-

After biding goodbye to taehyun and his parent, I returned to the classroom. Every child except Aera left because     y/n's shifts end in the late evening.

I and Aera were playing crossword until I heard the doorbell. I expected y/n to come to take Aera home, so I took Aera too with me for opening the door.

I opened my door and I y/n took Aera home.

Timeskip~~~in the car::

Y/n's pov:-

After buckling Yoon's (aera) seatbelt, I started driving.

"How was your day, baby yoon?" I asked while she was trying to start the radio.

"It was good eomma, I learned about checking time and new greetings. "She exclaimed still struggling with the radio button.

"Wait for you, let me do it."I started the radio after saying.

'Today we have BTS at our xxxx (American)radio station for talking about their new album success.' The radio host said. Listening to this, my hands reached to change the channel.

"eomma I love them,pweaseeee(please) don't change " Aera requested.

Ahhhhhh...Aera why you always go in the direction from which I am saving you.

After their(BTS) introduction they talked about whole success and how grateful they are to their army. And then host screwed... when I say she screwed it really means she did.

'So, here someone is dating, someone is soon going to married, but we still don't know anything about Suga's life. Army wants to know if you are seeing someone?' She asks. Suga's little laugh was heard and then he answered 'yes, I am seeing so.....

(again it is imaginary, I really don't know about their dating stuff and all.)

I changed the channel instantly after hearing this question. My heart picked up its pace as my grip on the steering wheel tightened. I don't know why I did this but I am not ready to hear this answer. I mentally facepalmed myself.
Thank god Aera didn't ask to start that channel again. She was now busy listening to her tomato song on another channel.
.
.
.
.
.
We reached home. Getting a shower done and after having dinner we both started watching television. I was tired. I felt my eyes getting heavy and before I know, I drifted to sleep on the couch with Aera watching television in my arms.

Suddenly I felt someone tickling me on my feet. And my sleep broke. I want to sleep baby, please don't do this. I have eye bags under my eyes, due to lack of sleep baby. Every mid-morning you wake me up in sleep to dance or sing a song for you. At least let me sleep for this time.

"Eomma, I want to ask something?" she said with a low voice almost like mumbling.

I got alarmed by that question. I felt all my sleep got drowned in one bin and worry took over me.

By taking Aera on my lap and placing some strands behind her ear, I asked softly "what is it baby, is there any problem at daycare? Did eomma do something wrong?"

Surely I did something wrong, I am the worst mother in the world. I can't make my child happy, I can't give her everything she deserves. Due to my tiring work, I don't give her enough time. She doesn't have both of her parents and thus I need to give her more affection and love but I failed,y/n ahh you failed. I...

"Eomma where is appa? I want im(him) so we can be a perfect mimily (family)" she asked while scrunching her face. The sadness in her voice was visible.

I was dumbfounded. This was the question I never want to answer. I tried my best not to let my emotions out. And by taking her small hands in mine I rubbed her knuckles softly.

"Yoon, you don't need appa for having a perfect family," I answered.

She didn't reply. Aera was still sad.

"You know what is perfect family?" I ask her.

"What?" She replied with an ad tone keeping her head low.

"A perfect family is one in which we love the people we live with, like you and me we both love each other correct! It is the one in which we never try to hurt people whom we love,l as you baby, you never hurt me and you are always so good. "Aera placed her both hands on my cheeks while caressing them.

"But eomma if appa will be with us then he will also uwww(love)us and never hurt us, then why can't we have im(him)?" She speaks again.

Author's note:-

these words by her angel that her appa will never hurt them, he will love them broke y/n's heart into million pieces. She didn't reply to Aera question and just sat there.

Aera stood on the couch and started jumping and screaming "PLEASE EOMMA I WANT APPA HERE, CALL IM(him)"

After hearing her screaming y/n placed her feet on the floor, turned her body around Aera.

"Baby we are the only family. Appa will not come here ok?" She tried to be as calm as she can.

"NO NO NO I WANT MY APPAA, I WANT IM(him)...... HE WILL COME  to call IM(him)" she started whining again.

At this point y/n's lost all her control and yelled " YOU DON'T HAVE APPA, GOT IT? YOU ONLY HAVE YOUR EOMMA. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY APPA!!!!!".

Hope I am not messing anything up. If there is anything wrong just let me know. love you all🥰😘😘.....

   💖Vote💖