results?

Author's pov:-

Y/n was waiting outside the doctor's cabin for results. Soon the doctor called her and she entered the room.

"Hello, Y/n how are you feeling now?" Doctor asked y/n while focusing her eyes on the results.

"I am doing good doctor but still its hurts a bit," Y/n answered.

"Okay... So I checked your reports and it doesn't show anything serious. As I told you on your last visit it can happen due to stress. I still recommend you to continue the medications," The Doctor said while handling reports to y/n.

After taking reports y/n drove her car home (yoongi and y/n shared). Yoongi was on tour and busy so y/n didn't bother him about her pain.

Y/n's pov:-

Taking wine's glass off the kitchen counter, I made my way to the living room. By holding the phone I checked the time and the thought of calling yoongi came to my mind. I dialled his number and soon rings were heard but soon the phone got cut off.

'Why he is not responding to call?' I thought.

He's not having any work at this moment but he might be tired and taking nap. He must be sleeping or resting right now I shouldn't bother him.

I turned the television on and the news channel popped open. My wine was over so I left to take one more glass. While pouring wine into the glass I heard... I heard the news and rushed out of the kitchen to the living room. They were showing one picture on the side and were describing.

'So this is the photo uploaded by Kim Yoonjae holding hands with min Yoongi and let me tell you about Kim Yoonjae, she is a famous k-pop actress and the man holding her hand is a famous rapper and member of BTS Min Yoongi aka Suga

'So this is the photo uploaded by Kim Yoonjae holding hands with min Yoongi and let me tell you about Kim Yoonjae, she is a famous k-pop actress and the man holding her hand is a famous rapper and member of BTS Min Yoongi aka Suga. It looks like they are having a good time with each other and their fans are claiming that they are dating because the captions of the post say it all, written as "You hold my happiness".  Since Min Yoongi is on tour it seems like the actress is miss...'

I turned off the television not in a mood to listen to more of this bullshit. I made my way to the bedroom and decided to take shower. I stepped into the shower and turned the tap on. Closing my eyes I let myself relax as the hot water soaks in my skin, dripping over my bareback. Whenever I want to have peace, the shower is my escape as no one listens to my cries and frustration in this hot waterfall. But today I am not angry, sad nor frustrated it's just a little bit of pain so I completed my shower soon. I wrapped the towel around myself and entered the bedroom.

After getting myself in my comfortable nightclothes, I ordered food for my dinner. It was going to take one-hour approx to get delivered so I called jungseon my best friend.

"Hey, wassup?" I asked as he picked up the call. After having conversations about whole day doings we cut off the phone call. And soon the doorbell rang with the delivery guy holding dinner. While having dinner I checked the time and it was past 11 pm which means it now evening time in his location. So even he took a nap, he should be awake right now. Should I call him or wait for his call? Yah... Yoongi I know you are having a holiday today so you want to rest but at least talk to me for two minutes baby... we haven't talked for a week. I miss you...

I broke, I couldn't control myself anymore now. I miss you, Yoon, don't you miss me? I understand you get tired from whole day's performances and interviews but now when you have time call me once. You know I don't get jealous easily but the photo yoonjae uploaded is hurting me. And I don't even know the reason why I am being like this. Why didn't you tell me about her even if it was for work? I never doubted you baby and I will never do that but at least you should have informed me even if it is your new song or she is your good friend or anything!!!!!! You know sometimes I want to scream all my heart to shut all paparazzi's mouth by saying you belong to me, just me. But I don't want you or your fans to get hurt even when I am getting hurt every single second. I will wait for you Yoon.... and your phone call.

Tears were flowing like a waterfall through my cheeks while my hands were caressing photos of me and yoongi. I couldn't finish my dinner so I jumped on the bed while covering myself by a blanket from head to toe to ignore everything going around.

Yoongi's pov:-

"Did you see the news hyung?" Jngkook asked me.

"Yes, I don't understand why she had to upload the photo without mentioning it's from our upcoming song!!!" I replied, nagging over Yoonjae's post.

"It is okay, now let our company handle this and don't worry about Army, soon they will get to know it's from the music video," Namjoon said while patting my shoulder.

"Yeah... I know that," I replied to him. We were chilling in the game area in the hotel as were having rest today. I didn't want to try anything so I was just sitting aside. Jin came near me as he was exhausted from playing and took the seat beside me.

"You called y/n?" he asked while drinking his water.

Why bro?? You had to remind me of this.

"No, I..." he cuts me off.

"Why are you doing this yoongi, she is so understanding towards your schedule. She never disturbs you while you are at work. You are ignoring her from the day you are on this tour. And don't you think this news about yoonjae and you can make her uncomfortable or jealous?" He glares at me, my eyes lower in shame.

Somewhere guilt took over me for ignoring her calls, messages. I was jealous because of Jungseon, he is always clinging over y/n like a small baby. And it made me jealous but I made the mistake of ignoring y/n for Jungseon's mistake. Why doesn't he gets a girlfriend for himself anyways?

"I am going in my room to call her just call me when you go for dinner," I left the area and entered my room. I called her more than thrice but she didn't answer. I think she is asleep. I opened my call logs once again to check how many times y/n called me and to my surprise, it was just two calls in the whole 24 hours.

Like seriously y/n, you used to call me more than five times even when I was working, and today you... Don't tell me y/nahh you are jealous of that stupid post.