loved

Y/n's pov:-

How can he misunderstand me again? I asked myself. I looked at him with hurt but more than hurt I was confused of who told him about me having new partner. Jungseon excused himself to let us both sort this out. And before leaving for another table he whispered in my ears.

"Call me if he doesn't understand," to which I nodded and he left.

"Please Yoongi, I request you please don't do this. I promise I will allow you to meet Aera whenever you want but please don't take her away from me. I can't live without her. She is my life. She is the one I have loved more than my life, please. Please give my baby to me, I miss her please I beg you. She is too small to attend and see court sessions." I said while tears flowed over my cheeks. I covered my face with my palms as my whole face was red and puffy. I heard chair movement and I looked above. As I looked in front Mr. min's chair was empty and I found him kneeling beside me. He took my hands in his and cupped gently. I cried much harder as I realized how much I missed his care, how much I missed his touch, his love everyth... he cuts my thoughts and speaks softly still cupping my knuckles.

"I am sorry y/n. I know how much you love Aera. I understand how much she is important to you. But trust me once, as you said you will allow me to meet Aera whenever I want, if she stays with you..
I will do the same y/n. I will allow her to meet you, to hangout with you and even she will be allowed to say at your place at weekends if she stays with me. Y/n I know being a mother how much you love your child, but being please understand I love her too... I am her father and I want to live with her and spend my every possible time with her. I want to live with her all these three years I have missed out. Please y/n...let me live peacefully with Aera,my daughter." By this time my soft eyes turned in colder. I looked at him and scoffed in disbelief.

"Are you even serious mr.min. You are just being selfish for your own sake. You are getting married and you may have your other children in future due to which you may leave my baby feel unloved. Why you want her to be with you when you can have your own children with the girl you love..."he cuts me off before I speak anything more by slamming his fist on table in anger. 

"Did you really say that. Y/n you are the one who is getting married. You are the one who is in relationship. You are the one who is not thinking about Aera and just crying for getting her because of your stupid ego." He chuckled sarcastically and looked at me with intimaditing eyes.

"I... I... I am not in relation with anyone. I am not getting married with anyone in any future. And you KNOW WHY because I have no faith in love or any hope to be in love with anybody. YOU KNOW WHY because the person I loved broke me completely, he didn't even leave a single piece of my heart to heal or love anyone except my daughter. YOU KNOW WHY because somewhere I  still love that person still... still after all this. But that doesn't mean I want him."I spoke while being tired getting accused everytime. He looks at me guilt in his eyes and speaks low.

"I... I am really sorry y/n. My eomma told me you want marry someone and you may have your own family in future. All these things scared me, scared of what if my babygirl will not get enough love. And yes I must clear one more point here that I am not getting married because I love someone. I was getting married for Aera's custody." My mouth was hung open while he spoke about his mother, his own mother lied to him about me.

'Did she really wanted to break my family' I thought.

"As now I know you are not with anyone I will take my case back. And I promise not to bother you again with these stupid things... Aera will be proud of you in future, she is daughter of real queen. She got a mother who loves her very much and is not afraid to fight with world for her... Can I drop Aera in morning rather than in night, if you don't mind?"he asked with weak voice to which I nodded. I  wanted to hug him tight and comfort him but I have no right now. I massaged his shoulder lightly and spoke,

"I don't know if she will be ever proud of me or not but I know one thing for sure, she is proud of his dad from now. She admires you a lot and you are her role model yoongi. Even if we failed on each other, please be happy for not getting fail on our child. She is the biggest blessing of our life and will always be." He hugs me immediately and I patted his back lightly to calm his cry. With corner of my eyes I found jungseon smiling at us to which I smiled back. After a while Mr.min broke hug and speaks,

"Thank you y/n for everything. From loving me to giving me a beautiful baby like Aera. I must leave now... because I have to go and play with Aera at home. I will drop her tomorrow, bye." He said to which I smiled and nodded. And soon after him, me and jungseon too left the restaurant.

Yoongi's pov:-

I reached home soon after driving for some time. My mind was calmer than  everyday. I don't know but it is more peaceful than everyday. But my blood was raging with hot blood in anger. How can my own mom lie to me? When she knows how much I love y/n why she tried to break a broken relationship more. Sighing I entered house to find Aera playing chaotically with her grandparents. Taking my steps near to my bedroom I found my eomma calling me.

"Did you sent her papers?" She asks while I clenched my fist not to burst on her. I turned around to face her and spoke,

"Eomma we both sorted out and Aera will live with y/n. I will visit them regularly or whenever I want. Y/n and I don't want our baby to chose any one of us or visit the court sessions."

I turned again to leave my spot. She stood there without speaking anything but I needed to add one more thing which I forgot.

"And one more thing, I am not getting married to anyone. Y/n was and will be always my love even when everyone wants to break my love." I spoke and left the area before she speaks anything.