I can't

Yoongi's pov:-
I saw...did I? Appa's eyes became soft with love blooming through whole body for her granddaughter. He pinched Aera's cheeks and placed a forehead kiss. Is he the same man who was yelling at me before five minutes to leave her and y/n,unbeliebubble.
"Little kitty just like your dad."he speaks with soft eyes to her and glares at me. What the hell is wrong with him? He loves her and hates me..'your days are over mr.yoongi,'I told myself.

I took shower while eomma appa were busy with Aera. Wearing some comfortable clothes I got downstairs. I heard loud laughing sounds even before reaching living room. After seeing them I giggled, Aera was on appa's lap while eomma was feeding her food. They were joking around while feeding her. Soon Aera sees me and gets down from appa's lap. I picked her up from floor in my arms and reached couch where everyone was sitting. Aera was mimicking appa's illogical jokes and we were all laughing at her cuteness. It was almost perfect family moment if y/n was here and somewhere my all happiness faded at thought of her absence. Suddenly I felt someone patting my shoulder.
"she will be here soon," Eomma's said making me realize she saw my sad face. Aera and appa left room to see enjoy the small artificial waterfall in backyard.
"I hope..but I don't want to." I said as I know how much I have hurted her.
"But why? You said you lov.." I cut her off.
"I do and I never stopped loving her eomma. Even when we broke up my heart always wanted to be with her. But I don't deserve her,she is purest person I have ever seen. You know she suffered very much because of me but she never thought to take revenge from me. She never made Aera to hate me, she never stopped me to meet Aera and take her with me. And all these make me feel more disgusted towards myself of how selfish I am to her."I said with some tears brimming over my eyes.
"You should be guilty yoongi. You should be apologizing her for all mistakes. But as you are describing her I must say she is the strongest woman I have ever seen. She handled Aera alone so well and taught her good manners. You should be thankful to god for getting such a good woman in your life but as people say we never know worth of anything until we lose it and you lost her.....move on yoongi"she says sternly making me choke on my saliva hearing word move on.
"I...I..I can't,I love her eomma" I said while stuttering.
"You have to yoongi..even if you love her don't you think she deserves to be happy. After all these year taking care of child,don't you think she needs someone who will love her unconditionally. As you said she will never forgive you don't you think you should stop troubling her to forgive you and give her sometime for herself and maybe for someone else."eomma explained while squeezing my hand in hers. Even when I love her and want her to forgive me, I can't force her to be with me and accept me. As harsh eomma's words were they were true more than anything else.
"Think about it yoong and yes..I want to meet her once before leaving for home." She said and left to reach Aera and appa.

After getting dinner done I drove Aera home as she started demanding to meet y/n. But before reaching house Aera slept in the car on the way. Carrying her in my arms I pressed the doorbell. Y/n opened door and I handed sleeping baby to her.
"You have weekend holiday tomorrow right?" I whispered and she nodded.
"Go out alone and have time for yourself I mean self care day."I suggested but she was standing there with confused face.
"Oh..I will pick up Aera in morning for my place. Take time for pampering yourself tomorrow,"I cleared her confusion while she was still staring at me. I kissed her forehead and left for my house.

Next day

Y/n's pov:-
Yes...finally a day off after whole tiring week. Yoongi came early in morning and took Aera with him while I slept again. Making coffee for myself I booked an appointment for salon. It feels so good to have a day just for ourselves after so long time. I was happy to get a free day but my motherhood is missing my child,so I thought to call yoongi for checking Aera.
"Hello?"yoongi speaks.
"Hii..How's Aera doing?"I asked him.
"She's doing great. Right now she is with eomma and appa in park,"he says.
"Okay..just call me when she returns I wanted to talk to her."I said and was about to cut call when he speaks.
"Y/n, eomma wanted to meet you..are you free in evening?"he asks making my heart jolts in shock.
"Um....but why?"I slapped myself for asking.
"Just want to see Aera's beautiful mother,"he speaks making me blush at compliment.
"Fine..I will be free after 5 in the evening."I said and he messaged me address of restaurant where she's gonna meet me.

Evening

Wow...I really look more beautiful after getting spa treatments. I reached the restaurant earlier than his mom so I took the seat and waited for her to come. Soon she came and seated herself in seat opposite to mine. She is so beautiful and charming. Her beauty is etheral. She doesn't look like a halmoni of three year old.
"How's your day?"she asks smiling.
"Nice."I said and told her about my today's doings.
"Its great to see you happy again."she says making me confuse. I stared at her with confused expression but soon I passed a forced smile to decrease tension.
"You will not believe me but Aera becomes so goofy with yoongi that she literally forgets about you. I can't believe that she loves yoongi this much. I mean you were there with her for all this years when yoongi wasn't but she loves him more than you."she said chuckling. It broke my heart even though I knew she loves him most. Again I passed a tight smile and ignored her.
"Y/n I want to talk something about Aera's future."she spoke again after sometime. And thing about Aera's future made my heart skip a beat in shock. 'Why does she have to talk about her future?'I wondered. I mean Aera has me to think about and even if I'm not she has her father to think about her future.
"Okay..but why?" I aksed her with stern voice without giving a damn to her now as she's getting on my nerves.
"I will get straight to the point. Yoongi wants Aera's CUSTODY"she speaks emphasizing custody. My heart started racing fast enough for me to hear every its single beat. This was the thing I never wanted to hear or talk about. I can't afford to lose her at any cost..I love her you mad woman.
"He wants to talk directly with you but he doesn't want to hurt you that's why he told me to talk to you. Y/nahh think about it. Yoongi will give her everything she needs, he will keep her princess the most happy in the world. Don't you ..." I cut her crap,
"I will never allow anyone I repeat ANYONE to take Aera away from me. And the thing about custody, please inform him that Aera's mother is capable enough to give her daughter everything she needs and at any time." I said piercing my eyes into her. I pulled my chair and was about to leave but she speaks something making me freeze.
"Y/n think once again. If yoongi goes for legal procedures then he will get Aera's custody easily. Firstly he is rich and secondly Aera loves him...so judge will not think twice before giving her in my son's name. And he will marry someone who will take care of Aera and love her more than you."she said in stern and cold way.