yoon

Y/n's pov:-
I stood there listening his harsh words. Does he really think that low of me? He thinks I want to keep Aera away from him. I understand he loves Aera and it hurts to see her like this but how can he spit venom. I was about to defend myself when I heard jungseon's voice.
"Y/n..Aera is calling for you." As soon as I heard him I ran towards her room without sparing a single second.
Kissing her forehead I took seat beside her bed.
"Eomma is here..and she will not leave you alone again..promise." I smiled at her while kissing her hand which were intertwined with mine.
"Are you okay,baby? Does it hurt alot?" Yoongi came and spoke while caressing her hand. Aera nodded in reply which broke our hearts to see our little girl in pain.
"It will get well soon..and if it doesn't than appa will beat the doctors,okay?" He said making Aera giggle at him and my smile appeared too. My glistening eyes met his and we broke it immediately being mad at each other. Jungseon and Daejung left hospital soon after and Aera slept again after eating snacks. I was getting bored so I reched my pocket for phone and then it hit me about my phone which is in car. I should get it and yoongi is here too to take care of her.
"I..I'll just bring my phone from the car." I informed him to which he didn't even nodded and I left the room.

Yoongi's pov:-
Did she just say her phone is in car? Shit!!!! I messed up again. Now I get it, she left her phone in car because of hurry to reach Aera.
Sitting near Aera I started thinking of how to apologize her for being jerk. She entered in room while checking her phone.
"I'm..I'm sorry." She spoke looking down catching my attention. I looked at her with wide eyes. Why is she saying sorry when I am supposed to say that.
"When I heard about Aera's accident, I lost my patience and mind. I came here running and didn't had time to check the phone. I'm so sorry for not informing you about her." She spoke low but clear.
"No.." I started to say but she cuts me off.
"But you didn't have to be to so rude to me. I know I did mistake but you need to understand too. You were busy and if I would have called you...you probably wouldn't even picked up." She said with a pout on her lips. She kept mumbling something which was unclear to me. Getting near to her,I grabbed her arm pulling her in hug.
"I'm sorry..it was my mistake for yelling at you without listening your side. I fu***ng do the same thing always..I'm so sorry..I love you so much..please don't you ever leave me again..I'm sorry." I said digging my head in crook of her neck while some tears soaked her skin. She patted by back slowly and spoke,
"It...its okay..yoon. I am right here..with you. I know your biggest fear is misunderstanding which makes it more difficult for you to see things clearly...and I am not angry now." She says while breaking hug. Giving me her brightest smile she cupped my cheeks.
"Now go home and take some rest. I'm here with Aera,hmm?" I shooked my head and was about to speak when she cuts me again.
"Please..I understand your worry about our baby but you need to get rest. She will be happy to see you with a happy and cheerful face rather than tired. So for now, just go home and take a nice      sleep. I promise if there's any emergency I will inform you." She said and I pouted to which she giggled.
Soon left hospital after giving Aera kisses.

Next day evening

Y/n's pov:-
Placing Aera in passenger's seat of car I  hopped in driver's seat while yoongi followed us in his car.
We ordered eat out and finished our dinner soon as I was too tired from yesterday.
"Aera will sleep with me."yoongi spoke while I was making bed.
"Nope." I rejected him.
"But why? Look you are tired too and you need to get rest for now at least." He said but again I decided to reject his saying.
"No..means no. I'm sleeping with my baby. I can't leave her alone while she's still injured."I said making way to him.
"You slept beside her yesterday then let me be with her tonight,please y/n?" He said with puppy eyes. And before I speak Aera's voice was heard.
"Aish..eomma appa I will sleep in between you both." She said catching our attention and we looked at ach other gulping on her say. Even though she is our child but it's been three years we slept on same bed.
"Baby..you can sleep with appa." I said and reach near door to leave the bedroom.
"NO!! I WANT YOU BOTH!!!" Aera screamed and we both agreed with her.