yearned

Yoongi's pov:-
As I continued to move towards her lips I saw her getting more flustered with each passing moment. Y/n, you don't know how much I yearned for this...this special moment to hold you in my arms and kiss you forever. But before I my lips fits with you I want to assure you one thing. I moved a bit closer due to which she gives in and closes her eyes.
"I won't abandon you and you know very well that I'm going to fight for your love." I said and raised my head to kiss her soft temple before leaning for her cherry lips. Her eyes were still closed but her flushed smile made my heart feel warm and beat a little faster.

Without thinking twice today I melted my lips with her. The way it perfectly fixes with mine, the way it gives warmth to my cold chapped lips is what I have been craving for all these years.  My one hand rests on her waist while other slides above to give support to her neck. Her hands were tightly tugged on the hem of my shirt. I titled my head to get more access for kissing her softly while all she did was smiling through all this like a little kid. Indeed she is my little baby getting happy after so long. Although our lips were swaying in each other's embrace slowly it was passionate rather than rough. It was full of love that we had, have and will always have for each other. It wasn't like the usual one ending up in bed.
I am not a novelist to write down a
a whole novel on you but please know that a whole series of novels can be written on you. Your hair which are as soft as feathers, your forehead which is favorite place of my lips to land anytime. Your small eyes which almost disappear when you laugh holds my world. And I can never talk about your body because it may sound like I'm a monster trying to ruin your perfection with my power. I know I never appreciate or express my love often but please know that I will never hurt you again. I want you to know that you are not getting any chance to taste other lips in this birth as you are getting my chapped ones only.
Slowly our breaths started to get heavier as her grip on my shirt gets more tighter. We both parted away after awhile while our body were still glued to each other. Her hands slides over my waist while she rests her head on my chest hugging me. I kissed her head inhaling the cologne of her.
"Apppa!!!Eomma!!!" Aera's voice neared as our bodies left each other and again the emptiness in my arms filled up.

Y/n's pov:-
We both broke the hug as Aera's voice chirmed in our ears. My cheeks were already paining due to so much smiling and blushing. I had my head hung low as the tints of redness were still visible on my cheeks.
"Eomma, appa see what Lina aunty baked for me" Aera reaches us as both kneeled down to her. Lina baked new smiley faced cookies for her which made her this happy. Seeing my little happy obviously made my heart warm.
"Thank you."I smiled at her and she nods before leaving three of us alone.
"Eomma I did thanked her. You always tat(taught) me so I never fofet(forget)." She speaks while stuffing the cookies in her little mouth.