accident

Y/n's pov:-
Reaching him I was about to ask him but he pulled me over him by grabbing my waist. I looked at him with wide eyes open and he just smirked making me gulp.
"You really like annoying me,don't you?" He asks still smirking. He knows how easily submissive I get under him and that's the freaking reason he tries to fluster me with his charm.
"As I remember I didn't do anything "I tried to sound more brave despite my heart was beating so fast. He was about to speak but gets cut off by Aera's yell.
"Eomma!!!eomma!!!"she call out for me standing on the door of house. Immediately his hand left my waist by seeing Aera. I giggled at his nervousness and turned to leave.
"Y/n" he calls me again.
"Hm?" I raised an eyebrow standing in middle of way to house from car.
"I really have IMPORTANT shoots tomorrow so..." I cut him off as I know his concern. I know he doesn't like disturbance during his work and that's why I never disturbed him in past nor I will do in any future.
"I will not disturb you,I know your priorities."I said with a smile. He nodded and by passing his cutest yet shy gummy smile he left.

Next day afternoon

While I was busy with patients my phone started ringing. It was from Daejung and hence I decided to take it afterwards but he called once again. I knew he doesn't really calls me for second time unless it's something important.
"Excuse me." I said and taking my phone I reached in corner or room.
"Dae I'm busy.."he cuts me off by saying something which made my heart race faster.
"Y/nahh..Aera got hit by table corner and we are taking her to xxxx hospital.. please reach soon..she is crying for you.." And the line cuts off. I stood there with my phone for some time still processing of what happened. Coming in senses I ran and took my belongings before leaving hospital. I didn't informed anyone and left to reach my baby. Reaching car I shoved myself in driver's seat and started driving but my body kept vibrating as my heart was dropping each second with thought of Aera.
"Don't worry baby..eomma is coming!!"I kept mumbling myself with tears falling nonstop in fear. As soon as I reached the hospital I ran towards the reception. Before receptionist speaks something jungseon came and took me near Aera. As we were in elevator to reach sixth floor I started questioning him.
"How's she? Did doctor started treatment? It's not serious,right? Is Daejung still with her? God how did she got hurt by table? Where was Daejung when she was playing?" I bombarded him with innumerable questions. He patted my back slowly to calm me down but it just made me cry even more and he spoke at last,
"Doctors did treatment....they said the cut is not much deeper and hence she will get discharged soon." His words somewhere made my racing heart calm a bit. Reaching Aera's room I saw her pale fragile body covered with a bandage on her forehead. I took seat beside her and taking her little hands in mine, I caressed it. Tears didn't stop even when I tried to control myself.
"I am sorry baby..eomma is bad. Eomma didn't took your care properly..I'm so sorry, baby. I promise I will not leave your side from now on. Sorry for not coming at time when you were calling for me... I am sorry yoon. Please forgive eomma. Sleep well baby..you need a good rest to heal properly and eomma is not going anywhere by leaving you alone." I said while kissing her hands softly taking care of she doesn't wakes up.

Night
Aera was still sleeping due to  heavy medications to given to her for getting relief from pain. I didn't left her side even for a second as my fear to lose her was at the edge. Only I know how much I get scared by normal fever and now when she is hospitalized I can't even think of anything else except her.
"Y/n, go and eat something..till then we will seat next to her." Jungseon and Daejung entered the room with fruits and other things for Aera.
"Come with me..I will take you to canteen." Daejung said but I rejected them as I didn't had any urge to eat.

Yoongi's pov:-
After completing today's shoot I called y/n. I called her for more than ten times within an hour but she didn't even answered a single call and soon unknown fear started taking over me as I felt my palms getting sweaty. Driving car I reached her house and pressed doorbell but again no answer came. Sighing in frustration and tension I called jungseon at last.
"Yes?" He picked my call after many rings.
"Jungseon...um..do you have any idea of where is y/n right now. She is not even picking up my calls and I am getting worried." I said and he then informed me about my baby's accident. I rushed to car and drove to hospital.
"Am I that unimportant to her that she didn't even cared to tell me about this accident? No matter how much she hates I have fu***ing rights to know about my baby's condition." I cried and wiped my tears as the door of the elevator opened.
Running to Aera's room I opened the door swiftly and entered. Y/n saw me with a wide eyes and ignoring her stare I reached Aera. Kneeling on her one side of bed I intertwined her little fingers around mine.
"Does it hurt alot baby? Are you in pain? Appa is really sorry because he can't do anything. I'm sorry baby you have to bear this much despite having me. I'm sorry baby for coming late..but as I am here I will make sure to be with you every second." I spoke low while kissing her soft hand. I felt weak by seeing my baby suffering like this. I felt my body getting numb each second by seeing her pale face with bandages covered.
"Shh..she is brave just like you and don't worry she will get well soon. Don't cry.."I cut y/n off by yanking her hand off my shoulder. I stood and holding her wrist tightly I dragged her out of room. She yelped in pain and tried to remove my grip but I was much stronger than her for not letting her go.
Stopping in hallway I yanked her hand and turned to face her.
"WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T INFORMED ME ABOUT THIS? HOW CAN BE YOU SO SELFISH THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE TO MESSAGE ME ONCE? I AM HER PARENT TOO Y/NAHH...SHE WANTS MEE TOO,SHE NEEDS MY CARE TOO. THANK GOD I CALLED JUNGSEON OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NEVER WANT ME TO BE HERE WITH MY CHILD,RIGHT?"I yelled at her with tears pooling in both of our eyes.