lavendar

Y/n's pov:-
Immediately my laugh stopped when I saw his sad face. I..I didn't meant to hurt you yoongi. I was joking when I said no..I'm sorry.
"I'm sorry. I was just playing with you..ofcourse I will miss.."I said but he cuts me off.
"It's okay..y/nahh. I understand." He smiled weakly and left for living room. I stood at my place mentally slapping myself for ruining his mood.
"You dumbo..!!" I mumbled and made my way to kitchen. I decided to make his favorite food for dinner as he is still mad at me.

Yoongi's pov:-
Reaching Aera, I took seat near her. As she was busy in playing I turned on the TV.  Soon after some time y/n called us for dinner and my urge to eat was killed by her. Aera took my hand and started dragging me to dining area but failed as I was in my thoughts.
"Apppa!!!let's eat dinner!!" Aera yelled drawing my attention to her. I nodded and we both headed towards dining area. Taking our seats y/n served us food. A happy smile spreads over my face as I see my favourite dish served. As much as I wanted to act mad and sad y/n does everything to ruin my plan. We finished the dinner and Aera ran to living room as her favourite cartoon was going to start at this hour. Y/n was busy with dishes when I tiptoed towards her.
Reaching her, I whispered in her ears.
"You really know how to make up for me,right?" Listening it she turned around to face me and looks at me with blushed cheeks and wide eyes as I was too near to her.
"You liked the food?"she asks to which I nodded and she smiles happily.
"I want the same thing when I return from tour" I said and she nods to it. She was about to speak something when Aera called me to watch cartoon with her.
"She will miss you" y/n says and I smiled gently knowing how she missed me when I left for one week to jeju trip. I really don't know how will y/n handle her demand to meet me in this 7 months of tour. I made my way to Aera and took my seat on couch near her. She gets up and sleeps in my lap acting cute with me. I placed a sweet kiss on her forehead and mumbled 'I love you my princess'. Even though it was more like whisper she heard it and replied quickly with,
"I ovee(love) you too apppa!!" She speaks with much louder voice than needed. This is what happens when your child gets traits from her mother.
We were busy in watching tv when y/n came and joined us. Soon I heard snores and I looked down at my sleeping baby.
"Is she snoring?" I asked myself and y/n answers.
"Yes..just like her father" she says more like mocking me. She came near and took Aera in her arms to make her sleep in bedroom.
"Can I sleep with her tonight?" I asked her with a pout and she nods to it.

Turning lights off I layed myself on bed beside Aera. Caressing her hairs I smiled at my baby before saying goodnight. I tried to sleep but my eyes were still not heavy. Flipping over from one side to another side I tried to sleep for one more than one hour but failed. I stood up from bed and made my way to room's balcony. Standing there I felt my body relaxing when the cool breezes of air strikes my body. But soon my overthinking started driving me.
"Will she miss me? What if she really finds new partner when I'm not near? I don't deserve her but I don't want her to leave me too!!! Will she get her mr.perfect who will love her unconditionally or what if he treats her wrong?" I slapped myself for thinking negative and tried to control my thoughts but the popped in again.
"I love you y/n but I am strong enough to let you go when I don't deserve your love. Even though it hurts me everytime I think of you with someone else I will the happiest person when you will get your love. But please y/n    don't get in relationship until I return." I mumbled and closed my eyes feeling the silence.

1 month later

Y/n's pov:-
"Here..I have packed some snacks in it. Place it properly so it will not degrade soon." I said while handing the bags of snacks to yoongi.
"Yahh!!! I'm not a pig to eat this much." Yoongi whined looking at three bags while I took those three bags from his hands and placed in his suitcase safely.
"You are going for 7 months and its nothing more." I furrowed my eyebrows in anger. He pouted and left for his closet to take his other clothes. Taking seat on the bed my eyes roamed around the bedroom as every little memory played in mind.
Those cuddling nights while watching movies, those little arguments over his basketball match and my dramas, those mornings with him and without him...those hot make out sessions at couch while fighting over remote..the photo frames were still hanging with our memories...nothing has changed since my leave.
"I never had courage to remove anything from here."Yoongi spoke while nearing me. I looked at him in confusion while he placed his clothes on the bed. Kneeling at me he caressed my knees my speaking,
"This room..was decorated by us. That closet which you helped me to place my things,is still in order. The bedsheets which were our choice are still replaced every third day as decided by you. The curtains according to room's walls were never changed. I never entered this room, y/n after you leave. This room was cleaned by helpers every single day while I used to sleep in other bedrooms for this years. I never shifted my belongings but I never lived here or slept here as it always lacked your warmth, your love. The lavender flowers potted by you is still in my studio growing nicely. I still remember the reason you bought them and scolded me when I rejected them.... 'aish yoon this little thing will not disturb your space. In fact they will reduce your stress, anxiety because you know this lavender's purple flowers are known to reduce our stress, make our mind calmer, improves our concentration, sleep and bring accomplishments and success in our paths'." He smiled while mimicking my words. A lone tear left my eyes as our years of togetherness were in front of our eyes.