sweet night

Yoongi's pov:-

Every ritual and function ended till evening. Many of guests left already as it was late now. Only my family, members and some friends were here with us. Aera enjoyed playing with v and other members.
"So...Aera, let's go!! Are you excited to stay tonight with us," namjoon spoke making y/n look at me with a confused expression.
Ahh..why this girl doesn't understand!!
"We have a long night to spend, right? Aera will get disturbed baby so I told him to take her." I whispered in her ear and her cheeks flushed again. Only god knows how many time I made her flustered from the morning!!
"Yes, let's go it is already too late," I said and all looked at me with a smirk on their lips.
"Uhm...Uhm.. we all know what's getting delayed" jimin laughed along with jungkook.
"Ahh!!! Shut up kids can't you see our little girl is still here," jin smacked their shoulders.
"Okay..let's ask Aera if she wants a little brother or sister?" Jimin reached Aera who was beside seonnie.
"Jiminshii...please no!!" Y/n yelled at him but he just shrugged and went ahead.
"So..baby do you want a cute little sister or brother?" He asks Aera started thinking.
Oh God someone tells my poor child that it can't be decided by us. Even if my seeds will decide girl or boy it would be God's choice in the last.
"A little sister" she claps her hands in excitement. I and y/n look at each other with a pout controlling our laugh.
"Eomma, can we have a little sister?" She asks y/n. Y/n gulps and speaks,
"Yes..baby but not now. You are too small to have a little sister." She says and everyone laughed loud at her response.
"Y/nshii....we all know her age is not important for both of you to have a second child" eomma patted y/n shoulder.
"We'll think about it if y'all allow us to go home, now," I said and pulled the y/n out with me.

Timeskip to home

Author's pov:-
Yoongi pushed the door with his leg while his arms were secured perfectly around your petite figure as he was carrying in you in bridal style. You dug your face in his chest inhaling his scent. Bringing you in the room he turned the dim lights on. Laying you down on the bed in took a seat beside you.
"You want this?" He asked for your consent and you bite your lips as you were confused. You wanted him, his touch, his love, to get collapsed under him but your insecurities were eating you. Your body got worst after Aera's delivery. The stretch marks on your lower belly just above your womanhood, your bloated tummy made your insecure if he will like or not. It wasn't like yoongi doesn't know about your marks, he knew as he saw you many times breaking down at your low. He knew how you babbled about everything which troubles you in your dreams.

Bringing his palms to your soft cheeks he cupped them.
"Baby, you were perfect and will always be for me...with or without any marks. And from which day you started to worry about it..you were the person who used to call it Aera's first drawing and all, right? Then why are you thinking about it negatively?" You didn't reply and sat there thinking about the days when you used to smile looking at the stretch marks. It has been years now, since to caressed them, since you loved them..since you loved yourself.
"And please don't think I am telling you all this because I want to sleep with you...I am the happiest person right now because my love is beside me as my...WIFE. You know what makes me proud and happy other than music is to call you 'MY WIFE'." He kissed your forehead and tears of happiness rolled down your cheeks hearing the word wife. It was still hard to believe that you both were married. After all this long journey of ups and down you are together in each other's arm.
"Let's change and cuddle each other to sleep, I can't wait to hug you and sleep, hmm?" He says and gets up to leave but you hold his wrist to stop him.
"Huh?" He asks and kneeling in bed you reached him to kiss his soft lips.

Okay so now the mature content starts and reader's discretion is instructed. It may be uncomfortable to read for some people so please don't go ahead, skip to the part where the emojis(🔞⚠️) are shown.

🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞

He cups your cheeks and smiled through the kiss. It was a slow passionate kiss with the love-filled in it. It didn't take him long to change in his wild side from a soft one. He bites your lower lip with his sharp teeth making you gasp open your mouth. Taking the opportunity he slides his tongue inside and started exploring your mouth. Your hands reached his head to ruffle his soft hair while he kissed you hungrily. Not breaking the kiss he slides down your chain of dress and laid you on your back. You were now only in your laced lingerie while he was completely dressed which made you let out a whine. His hands roamed around your body and rubbed your belly gently. Pulling out to get some air he looked at you,
"You really want this? We have our whole life for this..and I can wait for the whole f**ing life for..." you cut him by slamming your lips on him and this time your tongue explored his arms mouth he lets you do that. Shivers ran down to your spine as you felt his tightened member in his pants along touching your womanhood. You arch your back to feel him but his clothes were in the way. Breaking the kiss he lips guides your neck while you started removing his coat along with unbuttoning his shirt. Sucking the flesh of your soft skin he marks it and creates a dark purple hickey. Kissing your collarbone he reaches to your breasts. Your hands roamed shaming on around his torso. He gets up and removes his underwear and you gulped seeing little actually not so little member popping out. He reaches you again and starts placing wet kisses on your jaw moving to breasts while you enjoyed the moment closing your eyes. He stops at your belly which made you open your eyes. You saw him staring at you which made you little scared. Your mind started overthinking with he doesn't like your body. But before you say anything he places a long soft kiss on it making you furrow your eyebrows.
"It was my baby's home for the first nine months and it couldn't be more beautiful than this.." he spoke making you sigh in relief. Removing your panties with his teeth he kissed your inner thighs while sucking it. And suddenly he inserts his two long fingers in you making you moan loud.
"Shit...yoongi," you closed your eyes feeling the pleasure you were getting after many years. His tongue swirls around your clit while his fingers worked fast. You digged your head in pillow while your hands were clutched around the sheets tightly. He increases his pace seeing you enjoying his touch.
You felt a knot forming in your stomach and you opened your mouth to inform him but your juices release on his tongue. Hovering you he kisses you making you taste your c*m while his hard tip lines on your entrance.
"Its daddy for you now, and don't you dare to c*m before I say," he speaks in a deep voice and you nodded.

He slowly enters in you and you yell in pain as it was too long since you had s*x. After adjusting to his size you allowed him to move. Kissing your forehead he started thrusting slowly. His one hand plays with you right nipple while other one was sucked by him.
"da..ddy.. faster..." you moaned asking for him to thrust faster.
"Yes..my baby girl," he starts thrusting fast in inhuman pace making you a moaning mess.
"F**I you are so tight princess," he moans and closes his eyes thrusting in you.
Not so long after you felt again a knot forming as your walls clenched around his member
"I'm...I'm gonna.." no words came out of your mouth as you were too much involved in enjoying his long thick d*ck.
"C*um for me baby," he says and you cum on his hard member. He continued his thrusting but soon you felt him twitching inside you.
"Ahh...shit," he moans loudly and collapses on you releasing in warm deeds inside you. He wraps his hands around you and hugs your body. Both of you were hugging each other with the sticky bodies glued to each other.
Catching your breathes it hits you that he cu**ed inside you. You hit him on his chest light which made him look at you confusedly.
"What?"
"You f**ing min yoongi, you cu**ed inside me." You yelled at him. Seeing you worrying he laughs at you.
"Ahh..don't worry, nothing will happen. Aera will get sibling if anything happens."
"No..I don't want another baby right now," you yelled again but there was no use so you just sighed and hugged him feeling his naked body. Breaking the hug he hovers you.
"Who said I'm done with you...it is a long night baby" he winks at and starts breaking you under his touch.