officially mine

Y/n's  pov:-
"Hara is engaged and the reason I was spending more time with her tonight because she was helping me with this decorations."he whispers nibbling my ear occasionally making me giggle.
"Let's cut the cake." He says and takes me to the table.

Timeskip

Right now I was sitting in between his legs while my back faced him. My head was resting on his chest and his legs were were curled up around my waist. His chin was on my shoulder peppering kisses in between.
We were talking about our Aera's growth and other things. While his fingers never left the ring. He was caressing it with his thumb smiling continuously.
"Do you want to make it official?" He asks to which I nodded. Even if army's were knowing me and Aera, they really haven't seen us properly due to our masks and hats. It is more than three years and they are still waiting for seeing us but the fact they are so loving and understanding makes me feel blessed.
"Wait.."he mumbles an pulls out his phone. Taking a picture of my hand in his he showed me.

 Taking a picture of my hand in his he showed me

"Yahh..why didn't you took ring's photo?" I whined and kissing my head he speaks.
"Because its our secret...I want to show them our wedding rings."I nodded and he hugged me again.
"I'll talk with company and post it tomorrow" he said.
"Good...you should tell them before or they won't be able to protect you from crazy media and other things."I replied and he hummed kissing my shoulder.

Next day evening

Yoongi's pov:-
After whole day practice and shoots I was now free to go home. But I had to talk with bang pd nim about y/n and me. Making my way I entered his office.
After telling him everything he allowed me to tell army about us and he was too happy knowing she forgave me. Driving my car home I pressed doorbell. My little baby came and opened the door.
"How's your day appa?" She asks hugging me and I entered house taking her in my arms while she took my laptop's bag.
"It was good, what about my baby's? "I bopped her nose with mine making her  giggle cutely.
"Welcome home."y/n comes out of kitchen wiping her wet hands. I smiled at her and taking the load from Aera's hand she placed it on table nearby.
"Aera let appa freshen up so we'll eat dinner together." She says and Aera jumps out of my arms. 

I decided to tell them while after dinner so I got my shower done soon and reached dining area to find my soon to be wife and my baby. Y/n was busy placing the dishes and her back facing me while Aera was singing her school's poem while banging table. Wrapping my arms around y/n's little waist I kissed her neck.
"You scared me!!" She whines and by placing one more kiss on her cheek I took my seat.
"Baby, I talked with company and they agreed to make it official" I spoke stuffing food in my mouth as I couldn't control the excitement to tell them.
Aera looks at us confused while y/n eyes were lighted with happiness.
"Really?" She asks and I nodded.
"What happened eomma appa?" Aera asks looking at us.
"Baby I told you about appa and eomma's marriage, right?" Y/n explains and baby nods.
"But as you know appa is famous so he has to tell bang pd uncle before telling others." Y/n says and again the smaller one nods.
"So..the people who follow us will see our faces too?" Aera asks with confused expression.
"Only if you want to show baby" I said and her mouth goes 'o'. 

After eating dinner I decided to post the picture and share my happiness with my army. Deciding a suitable caption of "she said yes" I clicked post. Army are really something...they don't give me a single minute to refresh page and their millions of comments are coming. Oh God!!!! Save me, save me, save me.
They were many congratulating comments while some of them were hateful but who cares when my all babies are happy. Y/n joined me after making Aera sleep. She took my phone in her hand and started reading some comments.
'Yes...yoongi you succeeded'
'What suga wants he gets'
'Don't be shy show us her face'
'Congratulations our lil meow got her kitten'
'Okay..so now we are really going to see suga and y/n in aisle'
'I'm dead now due to so much happiness'
'Congooooo yoongi from heaven'
Y/n laughed whole heartedly reading sweet yet funny comments.
'I love you army and thank you for being with me till now,' I mumbled when she was busy reading other comments. I was happy that  she didn't saw negative comments.
Taking her in my lap I hugged her tightly almost suffocating her.
"You are officially mine so don't you dare to flirt with jimin."I warned her and a small giggle leaves her mouth. She wraps her hands around my body and digs her head in my chest.