solve

Yoongi's pov:-
My heart skipped a beat at her question and I took a deep breath before saying anything.
"Y/n, I always used to get jealous of jungseon. You used to spend much time with him and he used to know every little thing about you. I was your boyfriend so I was supposed to be that close to you but I didn't mind more as I knew I loved you and you loved me too...but things started changing when I returned from tour that year. On the very first day of my return you were spending time with him and when I asked about where you were, you just shrugged it off. Days passed, weeks passed and you started getting more closer to him than me and our relationship started breaking. I started missing you, your hugs, your kisses, your food. On one day I saw you outside jewelry shop with jungseon. He was holding a small box and he pulled a ring out from it and your face was glowing with happiness. I broke there, I couldn't control more so I left from there.....I wish I could have stayed there a bit just to know the ring was for his boyfriend and not for you." I said and let out my tears while she was seating in front if me while rubbing my thighs slowly to calm me.
"It..its okay, I understand you yo..yoongi. I was spending more time with him because he needed my help for proposing Daejung. He had a toxic relationship before Daejung so he wanted to take things slow and needed my help. I helped him to break his introvert nature and made him talk more about what his choices. I wanted to tell you about him and Daejung but he didn't allow me. Jungseon said he wants to inform others after he gets comfortable so I kept quiet. Yoongi I never cheated on you or did anything to make you think twice about me." She looked at me with sadness filled in her eyes.
"I'm sorry y/n..I think instead of jumping to conclusions I should have talked to you..I'm sorry for not trusting you."I caressed her cheeks between my palms.

"I guess the destiny didn't wanted us to be together."she passed a weak smile and I nodded my head.
"Cause god wants you to be happy rather than being sad with a person like me." I said and she speaks again.
"Yahhh..end this thing here. Let me show you Aera's pictures." She says and removed other journals and stuffs of Aera.

Other day.

I woke up and by placing a soft kiss on Aera's forehead I left the room with my belongings. Coming downstairs I found y/n in kitchen preparing breakfast for us. I smiled at the scene...the scene which I wished to see everyday with you as my wife...
"Good morning!!"she smiles and greets me her back still facing me making me confused of how she know my presence.
"Morning" I said yawning as I am still sleepy.
"Come take a seat..breakfast is ready" she says while serving me but I stopped her.
"No..I'm getting late. Bye take care...and please if possible can you both please stay at home?" I asked her and she turns around with a confused expression.
"Y/n, I haven't talked about us with company yet and hence no official statement has been passed. So many paparazzis and saesangs may follow you both...I don't want you and Aera to get in trouble."I said and she nodded her head understanding the situation.
"Please take of yourself."she says with a concern all over her face. I nodded and left her house after.

Evening

Y/n's pov:-
I checked twitter for more than 30 times just to know if any notice has been passed from bighit but still it wasn't. I checked again but one post caught my attention. It was from army wishing yoongi a happy life with us. I saw more than thousands of posts for wishing and supporting us but this was a special kind of post.

 I saw more than thousands of posts for wishing and supporting us but this was a special kind of post

I felt happy and a bit relieved knowing true armys still love him and support him. Soon doorbell rings and I opened the door reaching it. There he was standing with no emotions making my eyebrows knit together in confusion.
Suddenly he hugs me while his head rests on my shoulder. Whereas me being clueless patted his back and started questioning him.
"Is everything alright? Are you okay? Yo..yoongi you are scaring me?" I asked but his grip on me got more tighter making my heart beat fast in fear.
"I made video explaining everything about us...they are going to release it tomorrow and yes someone is eagerly waiting to meet you and Aera."he said and pulled away from me.
"Who??wait...boys wanna meet us, right?" I asked with small smile creeping over my lips.
"No.."he casually turns down my guess.
"You..your parents?" I asked while stuttering because I am still not over with his mother's actions and hurtful words.
"Yah!!!!bang pd want to meet you...how can you forget him!!" he whined.
"Oh.."I spoke with my mouth forming 'o' shape.
"Where is Aera?" He asks.
"She is in living room,playing with her toys. Come inside "I said but he shooked his head.
"I have some work with my upcoming album and hence I have to reach home fast. Can you please call her here, I will leave after giving her my hugs and kisses."he pouted and my heart melts at the sight.
"Yoon baby!!!"I yelled through hallway reaching her.
"Yes..eomma?"she looks at me innocently.
"Appa is here to see you?"I said and immediately she ran towards door for him.
'Aish this girl!' I mumbled and followed her.
"Appaaaa!!!"she yells and jumps in his arms with joy.
"You both met yesterday!!"I facepalmed myself and chuckled at them.
"But we missed each other from morning,right baby?" He speaks and Aera nods still hugging his dad dearly.
"Sorry..bubs but appa need to go. I will come back after finishing my work" he says while peppering her with kisses.
"No...appa dont leave. Pwease..pwease" aera spoke with her puppy eyes. Yoongi's face dropped seeing her daughter requesting him for being with her.
"Yoon..appa needs to work. If he doesn't then how will you get new songs to hear from BTS, hmm?" I took Aera from him and Aera started thinking about my question and she spoke,
"But promise me,you will come soon." She pouted at his dad to which he nodded and soon left.