celebrate

Y/N's pov:-
I opened door with the keys and saw yoongi kneeling in front of me with bouquet in his hands. I was so shocked.. I thought you forgot baby. My eyes got blurry with tears forming but I blinked away so he doesn't notice.
"Happy birthday my dear love..."he stood up and hugged me lightly.
"Th..thank you. I thought you forgot." He chuckles at my saying and we both entered living room. I was too tired from work so I said him to wait for me as I took shower.

Yoongi's pov:-
I am sorry y/n I can't tell you now that I forgot your birthday because I dont want to ruin your day more. I will apologize afterwards ....please understand sorry.

I am getting bored now, so I opened my Instagram and started scrolling. There I saw jungseon's post wishing y/n.

With captions' thank you dumbo for everything, I don't know what I would do without your love

With captions' thank you dumbo for everything, I don't know what I would do without your love...happy birthday boo..love you enjoy your day' I read with mocking tone. I placed my phone on the teapot and entered kitchen to place dishes for our dinner.
After awhile y/n came down wearing her casual clothes. Why didn't she dressed up nicely? I thought,but let her wear anything she looks beautiful because she is mine just mine...wait is she mine NOW?? I..she cuts my thoughts.
"You cooked all of this?" Y/n asks while eyes stuck at the dinner.
"Yup.." after that we both ate dinner and her favorite cake.

Y/n's pov:-
I think he still loves me and I hope he doesn't start to act cold again. I like him like this,why can't he be like this everytime. He looks so cute...my little cat. I dont know yoon if we are pregnant or not but I promise I will call our baby as yoon because I know he/she will be your carbon copy. I giggled while thinking of our baby.
"Why are you giggling?"he raised an eyebrow.
"Nothing..I love you yoon",I said while making my way to sit on his lap.
We both cuddled each other to sleep.

Author's note:- as we all know y/n and yoongi's birthday have only two weeks of gap, so after confirming about pregnancy y/n decided to inform yoongi about baby on his birthday. She is preparing a cute surprise to gift him.

Yoongi's birthday:

Y/n's pov:-
I placed my gift on the bed and sat beside it. I dont know if yoongi is still willing to live with me or not. He was normal on my birthday but he started acting old all of again right from next day. I placed my one hand on my tummy and gently rubbed it,' I don't know baby if your appa wants to be with your eomma or not, you know maybe he fell out of love since we are dating for more than two years. But your eomma's love will never end for your appa and you. I just want you to love both of us equal baby, even if your appa doesn't need us.' My tears started flowing over my cheeks and I burst out. I can't hold it now, I am controlling everything from many days.
Yoongi you are acting so cold from so many days and I never stopped you, just because I thought you need some time. But now...I am tired of waiting for your love,for your affection...for you care. I am tired from everything, it feels like you are so far from me when your are just next door in your studio. I dont even know if you still love me or not. If you love me and your acting like this for some reasons I promise I will sort it out. And if you dont....then please never ever try to meet me and our baby. You should be happy in your life and I will be in mine. I..**doorbell rings**. It must be yoongi. I wiped my tears and ran downstairs to open the door.
"Happy birthday baby," I hugged him and kissed his cheeks.
"Thanks,"he replies coldly and passed by me without even glancing at me.
"Get yourself shower and then we will cut your cake,"I tired to sound excited even if I wasn't at this point. I was waiting for his answer but he just made his way to upstairs. I hope he likes the gift. I prayed internally and walked heavily on the stairs slowly. As I reached our bedroom I opened a door a but and saw yoongi opening the little box.

Yoongi's pov:-
I took my towel and stepped for washroom but my eyes falls on the tiny little box decorated with petals. I think it's her gift for me. As much as I dont want to see her I can't control my feelings for her. I hate you y/nahh for using me,for cheating on me with your bestfriend,for everything....

I reached the box and opened it. There were some small clothes...of baby!! I frowned but my hearts felt soft by seeing this cute little things. There were small pair of socks with a small hat of my favorite colour, a baby diaper and lastly there was one thing....sonogram.

As soon as I took it out I felt arms around my waist while someone back hugging me,"we are pregnant by 6 weeks yoongi," she says

As soon as I took it out I felt arms around my waist while someone back hugging me,"we are pregnant by 6 weeks yoongi," she says. As much I was excited to start my family with you...I hate every idea related to you now. My anger started raising and clenched my fist.we are not pregnant y/nahh...you and jungseon are pregnant. You are carrying his baby and now want me to spend and take care of your burden. No..y/n I am not going to do this. I removed her arms harshly and turned around to face her.
"You want this,right?," she asks while tears forming in her eyes. But you can't trap me again y/nah. I don't know what gotten into me but I am sure you never loved me.
"I would have said yes if it was of me," I mocked her.
"What do you mean by that?,"she asks acting innocent.
"You clearly know what I mean miss, the baby or burden you are carrying is of jungseon right? And don't tell me it's not. I saw you both at mall shopping all this shits. You still think I am going to spend my money on you or your baby." I can see her eyes ready to tear anytime but she controlled it.
"You are saying that I cheated on you. Huh, yoongi you are the one acting cold and never spending time with me from past one month. You are the one who ignores my calls.."
"That because I know you are acting and just want to use me," I yelled at her this time because of her accusations.
"I loved you yoon and I never cheated on you. I think you are just making excuses to cover yourself as you fell out if love," y/n said while holding her anger and tears, for whom?god knows.
"you are correct, I fell out of love in fact I never loved you, I just used you and you know what surprises me more is you are same as me....and this baby is not mine" I pointed my finger on her belly which carries a piece of shit...
"And there was me who thought you will have family with me. And to let you know yess this baby is not yours,its mine only mine. And don't even think that I will allow you to see my baby in future. I will make sure he/she doesn't even know your existence."
"Well I will be happy if YOUR baby will never know about me. I dont want what to see your or your shit's face in any future of mine,"I hissed in anger and pure frustration.

Y/n's pov:-
I hate you yoongi...how could you say our baby piece of shit. I wish I never met you. I...
"you can leave my house anytime",saying this he left for shower.
I packed my suitcase with clothes. I took my phone, laptop and other belongings and placed it in other bags. Till this yoongi was done with his shower and left for downstairs.
After finishing all packing I dragged my suitcase and reached near living room where min yoongi was glued on phone.
I took keys from my purse and some bills which I used to pay.
"Here, are your home's keys and pay your bills on your own from now. Never see you again," I mocked him and left his house.
Before starting my car I called jungseon
"Hii, are you awake?",I aksed him.
"Yes, always for you. What happened?why are you calling me at this hour?", he was panicking. I couldn't hold my tears anymore and started sobbing.
"Yeah..I am alright. Can you *sobs*come at my *sobs*apartment for tonight..*sobs*I need someone...",
"Please don't..dont cry. I am coming,just dont cry y/n ahh please....at least be strong for your baby,"he said.
"Hhmm..come soon."I ended call without listening him.
After awhile my sharp and heavy breaths were getting normal and I started my car. Soon I reached my apartment and Jungseon was standing there while his arms crossed over his chest. I ran and hugged him tightly with my uncontrollable tears flowing.

***well sorry if this part is too long then****