custody

Yoongi's pov:-

My heart shattered on her little voice. I am sorry baby for what you are suffering because of stupid actions of us.

"She cried because she is going to miss you,"I said and focused my gaze on the road. She replied with a nod.

Soon we both reached our home. Getting out of car she ran inside to meet her halmoni and halboeji. I parked my car and soon entered house. Seeing my little one playing happily with her grandparents melted my heart. I wished y/n was here to see how much Aera is happy with us. Eomma came near me when appa was busy with Aera.

"Did you tell her?" She asks softly making me confused of what.

"What I had to say her?" I asked placing my phone and keys on the coffee table.

"That Aera will stay forever with us from now onwards," she spoke making me look at her with wide eyes.

"But--" she cuts me off.

"Yoong, she loves someone else. And we don't even know if he will love Aera or not. She loves Aera but someday she will have her other children with his love and what if Aera will feel ignored in future. Don't you think it's best for everyone's life to have Aera's custody with you." She explains which makes my heart hurt in thought y/n loves someone else now. But I have to think about Aera's future, I cant let anyone to destroy her or her future.

"I will think and file the custody." I said massaging my forehead.

"Yoong don't take me wrong but I have something to say."she speaks with her a bit little voice and her soft hands massaging my knuckles.

"What is it now eomma?" I asked her.

"You know y/n's side is strong. I mean she can present her words in court saying her partner and she will take care of Aera. Y/n can turn the odds by saying you will not be able to give her mother's love and care. Yoong--" I cut her off.

"I know and I am finding someone who will take care of Aera." I say but she speaks again.

"What about... you get married... I mean you and your partner will be able to give her everything. She will love Aera as her own child." I looked at her with wide eyes in shock. I never thought of getting married to anyone else except y/n and I can never think in any future. But I need to think about it for Aera, for my child. She deserves everything in this world and I am not letting y/n to take her happiness with her lover.

"I am okay to marry anyone who will take care of Aera and love her like her mother. But please eomma make it clear that I am not going to love her."I said and eomma nodded to it.

I messaged my lawyer to file a custody case in court Aera. And he informed me that papers will be sent to y/n in morning.

Y/n's pov:-

I didn't ate dinner as I lost my appetite because I miss Aera, my baby. I flipped from one side to other side of bed hoping to get some sleep but ended up waking. I punched pillow in frustration and groaned in anger which I have for Mr.min.

Morning

I heard birds chirping and sunshine falling over my bed. As I realized I didn't sleep whole night, I made my way to kitchen for a cup of coffee. I checked the time and it was too early in the morning.
I got ready for my hospital soon after taking shower and covered my puffy eyes with makeup. Even though I had no energy or mood to go, I need to. Taking my belonging I closed my house door and turned to leave.

"Is this kim y/n's house?" Unknown person asks and I nod to reply.

"I am kim y/n. Do you need anything?" I asked him. He pulled out one envelope from his pocket and handed me.

"Mr. Jung Heesung told me to hand you this papers. I will take your leave."he says and leaves. My heart was beating fast after hearing Jung Heesung name. He is one of the best lawyer of seoul, he didn't lose a single case in his career of 30 years which made people like him and trust him more. I opened slowly and read the papers. My legs got weak and I trip a little while holding the papers tightly. The paper was filled with words to give Aera's custody to Mr.min.

"Why!!!!" I yelled sitting of the floor outside my home.

"Why you had to do this mr.min!!!!" I cried harder.

I called jungseon immediately while sobbing hard.

"Hello... good__"junseon greets but I cut him off.

"He did jung. He took Aera away from me. He will win the case and will never allow me to meet Aera."I cried, controlling my sniffs.

"What!!!!.... calm down y/n. I am coming to your place. Just stay strong we'll handle everything and get Aera back. " he assured and ended call to reach me fast. I sat there crying while hitting my head lightly on the wall mumbling

"I am sorry baby, eomma failed to protect you, failed to be with you. I miss you. It's my fault, I should have made you to hate that person."

"Y/n!!"jungseon came and hugged my figure. While I sobbed in chest holding him tightly.

"I lost her... I lost my only baby."

"Shhh...y/n we will get her back. Calm down we'll talk to Yoongi." He patted my back.

"No... he always do what he likes... he told me he will not hurt me again but he did. He knows how much I love Aera then too he is doing this. I can't live without my child Jung.. I can't even sleep one night without her. I love her Jung... I will die without her," I cried holding him tightly while he tried to calm me down.

Suddenly he broke hug and speaks
"Listen me...you want to be with your baby, right? You will have to fight y/n for her, to get her from that devil person. Call him and ask to meet in the evening. We'll settle down without going to court, okay?" He cupped my cheeks and explained. I nodded and took my phone out. Dialing his number I called him. He picked up soon and I spoke controlling my weak voice.

" I want to meet you,"

"I am busy Y/n... I can't. I am free right now you can say whatever you want."

"These things need to be talked in person Mr.min. I want to meet you, please." I bit my lower lip to control my sobs on the verge to break.

"Fine... I know what you are talking about. Meet me in the evening in xxx restaurant at 18 hour." He spoke and before I say anything I heard Aera's voice.

"Appa!!!! Is eomma on call?"she yelled in excitement breaking me down. He gave her phone.

"Hello... hello eomma. I did my breakfast like a good girl. Did you eat?" She asks me while I cried and placed my head on Jungseon's shoulder.

"Y... yes... baby." I replied shor, knowing she will get upset hearing my weak voice.

"When will you come to meet me, halmoni and halboeji. They are really nice just as appa said. Eomma I miss you please come soon, we will play gonggi (traditional korean indoor game) together." She said happily.

"I miss you too my baby. Eomma will come soon." I said and ended call without speaking a single word more.

Evening
I sat on chair tapping my legs anxiously while jungseon held my hand tightly to calm my anxiety.

"Hey..." we both turn our head towards Mr.min's voice. He comes near us and take his seat in opposite to us.

"Mr.min I can't give you my child." I spoke coldly while my fingers were crossed in hope this will settle here inspite of court.

"Huh?? Are you being serious y/n! She is my child too."he says while sipping water from glass.

"I am her mother and where were you all this years. Wasn't she your child that time?" I asked him in anger and my eyes met his. Jungseon hold my hand indicating to calm a bit.

"See yoongi y/n is her mom and Aera really needs her mother. She is too small for all this things." Jungseon explained yoongi whereas I and mr.min were fighting with eyes.

"I know but I cant let my child to spend her life without getting any kind of love or attention from her so called mother and new father." Yoongi speaks tearing me apart with this eyes which were filled with anger, hurt, jealousy?

Wait...did he just say new father?