I missed you

Y/n's pov:-

I woke up to the alarm and by getting ready, I grabbed my belongings to head towards the car. Taking a seat in the car I checked my phone if there is any notification or not. And... I had, yoongi called me. I am so dumb and heavy sleeper that I didn't even hear my phone calls. I had his schedule saved in my gallery so I cross-checked to see if he's busy and hell yes he is having interviews today. By groaning in annoyance I started driving my car and reached the hospital.

Time skip to evening:-

I am tired, I don't want to move my lazy ass from here. Only if someone could have picked and thrown me on the bed I would owe them anything. After taking my whole strength just to stand from my seat, I reached my car. Soon I reached home.

Taking shower, I ate my dinner.

And after checking the time I called him, one call... two calls... three calls... enough. Maybe he is still busy, I assured myself like every time. While watching television I got a call....from yoon.

Excitedly, I picked call hastily.

"Hel...Hello," I stuttered, God knows why.

"How's my baby doing?,"yoongi asked and I can imagine his gummy smile popping.

"Good, how about you?" I asked knowing he must be tired but still hoping he's not overworking. And then we talked for more than half-hour. We both shared about whole day doings,   etc.

"Okay *yawns* bye baby, I'm tired," Yoongi said as he was sleepy.

"Bye... take care. I miss you, come back soon." I mumbled across the line.

"Bye, love you," And then the phone cuts off.

As it was my bedtime I made my way to the bedroom and a giggle came out of my mouth remembering his tease on the call. But wait... I forgot to ask him about Yoonjae. Maybe I will talk to him about this tomorrow if we get to talk...

Soon two months passed and yoongi was on the flight to Korea. And the issue about yoonjae was solved by the Bighit company by releasing the teaser photos of yoongi's and yoonjae's song.

Author's pov:-

Y/n and yoongi were excited to see each other after three months. Yoongi wanted to surprise y/n, so he told her that his flight is five hours late. After reaching Korea all member parts their way to their homes.

Yoongi's pov:-

I am so happy to see you finally after this long time. Hope you are at home this time.

My car stopped in front of the house and by taking my suitcase I pressed the doorbell. One... two... three... no one is the opening door. I think y/n is not at home.

I opened the door with the spare keys I had and entered the bedroom. Getting changed in some comfortable clothes I lay myself on the bed but soon a file caught my attention placed it on the nightstand.

What's that? I took the medical reports inside it, y/n had severe headaches for two weeks.

'Y/nah why didn't you tell me about this? I hope you are okay now... I miss you so much... come home now.' I muttered with a pout.

After closing the file I dialled her number, many rings heard but still no answer. Just when I was about to end the call she picks it.

"where are you, baby?" I asked her.

"I am *laughs* with jungseon *laughs* what happened yoongi?" She asks her soft voice peeking in my ear.

But the unknown emotion of being left out, not being with her even after months fills anger in me.

Why is she so happy and giggly with him?

"I am at home, bring your ass here right now," I ended the call without even listening to her reply.

Two hours later

I opened my heavy eyes and realised I took nap while waiting for y/n.

'Wait! She's still not here?' I muttered under my breathe and looked around.

I looked around the house finding no trace of her. I am getting irritated now,

'y/n where are you still? Have you checked the time, it's past nine? And didn't I tell you to come home two hours before!' I sighed and sat on the couch.

I frowned while dialling her number but before the call goes I heard the doorbell.

Opening the door, I saw y/n standing with her bright smile.

"So sorry... Sorry baby, I know I'm late but I had some important work to complete," she says while hugging me tightly.

If I was not angry and tired right now, I would have destroyed you right here.

"What was so important than me?"I asked in an irritating tone for her to notice. Y/n broke the hug and faced me.

"It was something important sorry and wait it's your fault too... You didn't tell me about coming home early," she complained while slapping my chest lightly.

I wanted to know what was her so-called important work with jungseon but as I was tired, I had zero energy to ask and argue with her right now.

"Sorry... I will never do that again. I promise, I missed you so much yoon,"she hugged me once again and there I failed to act angry.

I love her... Freaking so much that I can never take a chance to lose her.

"Let's order dinner," I said and we both went to couch to order something. Thank god she didn't ate dinner with that stupid jungseon.

We both ate dinner and now we were cuddling while talking about things we missed in this three months. She didn't informed me about her headache because she wanted me to focus on tour rather than her.

'WHAT I HAVE DONE TO GET YOU Y/NAHH IN THIS LIFE... I AM SO FREAKING LUCKY... YOU KNOW,'I screamed mentally.

Sorry if I get jealous sometimes and be angry on you, but just know that I love you. After some time we both slept in each other's arms in bedroom.

Y/n's pov:-

Sorry baby... I can't tell you about today. I was in mall helping jungseon for picking some good gifts for his date with mr.daejung. He is finally moving on after three years yoongi and he doesn't want to tell anyone until he is sure about anything.

Sorry once again... I love you.

I opened my eyes half to check if he's still awake or asleep. As usual yoongi is sleeping while little snores coming out of mouth.

'Goodnight baby,' I mumbled and kissed his forehead.

Ten weeks passed

Author's pov:-

After coming from tour boys got some rest. And here y/n and yoongi got enough time with each other. They got theirselves long drives, cuddling and a great sex in this time.

But soon things are getting change, yoongi is getting jealous more often and now he is doubting y/n sometimes. As y/n was helping jungseon with his relationship, she was too at fault for not giving enough time to her boyfriend.

Yoongi started to act cold from past three to four days, y/n was busy but not fool. She started to feel his coldness. Yoongi used to wake up early and used to stay in his studio whole day. He used  to come in bedroom sometimes or even ended up sleeping in couch of the studio room.

Will he remember y/n's birthday in two days??