jealous?

Y/n's pov:-
Seeing his message an unknown blush appeared on my cheeks. And my mind started thinking dirty things which it shouldn't do. The way his lips works...
Shut up bitch. Before it gets further I replied goodnight and went to sleep.

Few months went by and now only one month was left for his arrival. As the days are passing by its getting more harder to wait for him. Even though I see him smiling on facetime but the feeling of him being in front of me hits different. Seeing his gummy smile and cute little laughs makes my heart flutter everytime. His soft voice calming me whenever I'm stressed. Ah...I miss that idiot. I sighed and continued cooking dinner while Aera was sitting on dining table admiring my cooking.
Suddenly my phone rings catching our attention. Aera picks up as it's from yoongi.
"Appaa!!" Aera exclaims and yoongi yells from other side too.
"Babyy!!" Aish this two people will make me deaf one day. Getting near to her I peeked from aside to see him eating his breakfast maybe. I didn't interrupt father daughter conversations even if I missed him. Or maybe my ego was coming in between to accept the fact that I am missing him and want to talk to him. Soon he ended call saying he has to leave for practice for night's concert. Aera too left the area as her plushies were waiting for her.
My lips formed a pout at the fact that I failed to talk with him and neither he asked about me on call. Sighing I reached kitchen counter to continue my doing but the phone rings again. And it was from yoongi again. Making my pout fade away a sly little smile appears thinking he wants to talk to me and probably he misses me too.
"Hii" I said shyly just as teenager girlfriend talks with her high school boyfriend.
"Umm..where's Aera?" He asks ignoring me and looking at my background to find little one. An unknown rush of sadness takes over me but I hide it not to make obvious of me missing him.
"I'll call her." I said and called out Aera. She came running and yoongi talked with her again for another few minutes before going. Again he cuts his call without even asking for me.

Soon the days went by and it was the day yoongi was supposed to arrive. Since he's coming today to seoul and the media will follow him, he informed us to reach his house before his flight lands so no one will notice us.I clutched on my dress and gave my makeup a last touch up before going downstairs. I made Aera ready before me so we left house soon. I started driving while my palms were sweating in excitement and nervousness to see him after months.
We reached his house and got inside.

after two hours

The doorbell rings and one of the helper goes to open the door but I stopped him. I went and open the door for him as I used to do before. My bright big smile appears seeing him and I was about to hug him when he passed by me. 'What?' I mumbled and followed him without ruining my mood.
"Where's my baby?" He says tiptoeing to living room to find Aera who was hiding to surprise him.
"BOO!!" little voice comes from behind curtain surprising or not surprising yoongi. He picks her up and twirled around in his arms while a slight feel of jealousy took over me.
'I was supposed to get that' I said internally and gulped down the fresh tears.
'Shut up y/n..Aera is you child. How can you get jealous with her.' I yelled myself for being this dumb. But their love doesn't end here they both were glued to each other for whole night from having dinner to taking shower together to going bed together where I was left alone for all the time.
Groaning in frustration and sadness I punched pillows few times before breaking down.
'If it was for today I would have understand you yoon...but you are ignoring from one month. And its killing me. I know...I told you to move on but at least see my presence. You are acting like I'm dead. You didn't even asked me if I ate or not? You didn't even notice the dress I wore you gave me on our first anniversary. I shouldn't be like this getting jealous of my own child but you are too not doing anything good to help me. What I all ask is for your care. What all I ask is to hear my name from your lips slipping out like pure melody. Is that more I wished for? Am I being too selfish?' I cried talking to myself digging my head in pillow to ignore everything out.

Yoongi's pov:-
Making Aera sleep I slipped out the bed to check on y/n. I tiptoed so that Aera wouldn't wake up and reached y/n. She was in guest room which was two rooms away from mine. I was about to knock but halted at my doing as I heard soft cries making my heart beat faster in concern. I placed my ear on door as I heard murmuring sounds. Guilt took over me as I heard each single word y/n mumbled. Even if it was a bit unclear I was sure of what I did was hurting her. Without thinking twice I opened the door with spare keys making y/n look at me with confused and shocked expression. My heart ached to see her tear stained face with bloodshot red puffy eyes. ' I'm sorry...only if you knew it was a prank' I apologized inside and made way to her.