tour

Y/n's pov:-
Yoongi picked Aera in his arms and placed her little body in the middle of bed. I took little steps towards bed while heart was beating more faster with each step I take. Taking seat on one side I caressed Aera's hair to make her sleep as I sung lullaby. While making her sleep I found yoongi staring at me with his gummy smile popping out.
"She is princess....mine princess." I heard him mumbling to himself which made my giggle for his cuteness.
Soon Aera landed in her dreamland and I layed beside her. Yoongi too slept after Aera while I am still struggling to sleep. I tossed around from one side to other but my eyes were wide awake.

Huffing, I stood up and sat. Why am I not sleepy yet?
' It's almost midnight, y/nahh..get some sleep please.' I mumbled while looking at two sleeping bags beside me. Both 0f them can get the 'best snoring award ' for being so loud in sleep. I can understand a big man snoring so loud but this..this little seed too snores in sleep and that too so loud. Thinking of ways to ignore their music I got distracted when I felt something on thighs. I looked quickly and found yoongi's hand on it. Gulping I tried to reach for his hand to remove but failed as his grip on it is tight even in sleep.
And then it hit me about his habit of holding something in sleep.  Unknowingly a little smile escaped from my lips remembering old days when he used to hug me tightly while sleeping. His little talks before going to bed, his little smile when I used to give him pecks before sleeping, his big hands massages on my stomach during my periods. My hand automatically made its way to his soft lustrous hairs.

While my fingers ran slowly through his hairs I found myself fallin

While my fingers ran slowly through his hairs I found myself fallin.....no no y/n, you can't. I removed my hand from his hair and looked away. I tried once again to remove his hand from my thigh but it just disturbed his sleep.
"Um..you need anything?" He asked in sleepy cute voice. Shut up y/n!!!!
"N...not..not..no...no, you can sleep." I mentally slapped my myself for stuttering so bad. He looks at me in confusion and rolled his eyes before turning his back towards me to sleep.

1 week later

Yoongi's pov:-
Being happy in my own mind I pressed the doorbell of y/n's house. She opened soon and I hugged her immediately.
"Are you okay?" She asks me. And then it hit me hard about y/n and Aera.
I pulled away from hug and my smile dropped.
"You sure you are min yoongi?"she questioned making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.
"Because the one I knew used to be in one mood for a long time but your mood changes like a person in period." She spoke making me frown at her.
"Yah!!! Stop giving me those expressions..tell me what happened? She asked still standing on door.
"Tour dates are released and we are leaving soon.." I spoke.
"Any new city or country included?" She asks excitedly. I didn't answered anything as I was still confused.
"Fine!!! I will check on internet"she huffed and left me at door. I followed her in like a little cat.
"Will you miss me?" I asked suddenly and she stopped at her tracks immediately. Turning around she came near me and by placing one hand shoulder she spoke,
"No!!" I looked at her with wide eyes while she started laughing.
"You..look at you...!" She spoke in between while still laughing at me. Ofcourse it hurts me to hear no as her answer. Even though our relationship isn't a normal one but I still want her to miss me. I looked down while tears brimmed my eyes but soon I blinked it away.