take

Next day evening

Yoongi's pov:-

Whole day was exciting as we answered some of our army's questions in the interviews. They love us so much and that's what keeps us going and makes us work harder.

I miss you Aera, appa is coming to meet you. Sorry I didn't a call from morning as I was busy but now you have my every second. I tried calling y/n to inform her about my visit but she's ignoring my calls and messages, I just hope they are okay. Reaching y/n's house I pressed bell, she opens it with a swing.

"Hii."I tried not to get mad on her. What she did to my eomma was unacceptable and I don't want to discuss about it.

"Aera is not at home. You can leave,"she said coldly. What's wrong with her, man? I clenched my fist, still trying to hold my anger. She pushed door to close but I didn't allow her to close and placed one hand on it and pushed it to open.

"Where is she?"I asked her.

"She is out with jungseon and will stay at his place tonight," She answered, ignoring me.

"I will come tomorrow and take her with me for one week so pack her things. I want her to be with her grandparents before they leave." I said and she narrowed her eyes.

"I am not allow..." I cut her off by grabbing her arm.

"I am not asking permission, I am her dad and I am taking her with me." I said with stern voice and dark eyes.

"You...can't... take her away from me," She spoke low.

"I can... y/n," I said and left her house.

Y/n's pov:-

Is he really going to take her away? I stood on my place. No... he can't do this. I am not going to allow him to see Aera from now. He will never bring Aera to me if he take her once.

I called jungseon and said to drop Aera home. Soon he came with Aera.

"Eomma," Aera hugegd me after leaving jungseon's hand.

"My baby... did you enjoy today?"I aksed her and she nods happily.

"Baby go to your room and get yourself changed, I am coming," I said and she runs upstairs.

"Did he come?" Jungseon asks and I nodded to reply.

"What did he do?" Jungseon asks in stern voice probably mad at Mr.min.

"He said... he is... go... going to take ae... Aera with him." I stuttered while few  tears rolled down my eyes. Jungseon pulled me in hug and patted my back slowly.

"Sssh... everything is gonna be alright. We aren't letting him to take her," He says.

"Can you take her with you tomorrow too? I mean I don't want him to see her," I said while looking at him with puppy eyes.

"No y/n you need to talk to him. I can take Aera with me anytime but if I take tomorrow too he will become more suspicious and then he may file for custody and we will have to let him see Aera," He said still hugging me as I nodded slowly in his chest.

He left and I headed towards bedroom. She was jumping on bed while dancing to mamamoo's song. I catch her and place her on my lap.

"How's your day with Jung uncle?"I asked her.

"It was goodddd. We ate icecream before coming home."she smiles brightly and explained me about her day.

"Baby..."she cuts me off.

"Eomma why did appa didn't call us yet. He didn't come to meet me too." She pouts and says. My smile dropped listening about mr.min.

"He is busy Aera,"I said sternly.

"But he can call us... then why he didn't do that?" Aera whined.

"I don't know Aera... let's sleep it's too late now," I reply, placing her on the bed. I turned lights off and slipped into bed beside her.

Morning

I dropped Aera in her kindergarten and reached hospital. Soon patients started coming for check ups and I got busy with work. Soon the time passed and sun started setting down. I had left with one patient only and then I will be with my baby.

"Take your appointment for root canal at reception and please no sweets or anything cold." I told my patient seating in front of me.

"Okay doctor, thank you." She left and my phone started ringing. I checked it and call was from mr.min. After hesitating a bit I picked it up.

"Hello," I said coldly.

"You got Aera's bag ready, right?" He asked me to which I didn't answer.

"Yahh... Y/n answer me. Or let it be I will buy new clothes and stuffs for her. I am coming to pick her up in an hour, just get her re... "I cut him off.

"N... no... she is not going anywhere with you," I said.

"Y/n she is my daughter too... and I can take her whenever I WANT," He says while saying each word clearly.

"You can't... Mr.min. You can't take her away from me."I say, my voice drowning into a pit.

"There's no point in arguing with you y/n, bye." He cuts the call and I sit there with tears falling over cheeks.

I pick Aera up and reach home. Even when I don't want him to take her away from seoul, I can't do anything. We both took bath and changed into night wear.

'I am not letting you go baby, eomma loves you and she will not allow anyone to take you away,' I mumbled and my mind started to think about how to take her away from all this mess while she was busy playing with her stuff toys. Doorbell presses and Aera signals me to open it. I got up from the couch taking little and heavy steps towards door knowing its Mr.min. I opened door after hearing two to three more rings.

"AERA, BABBYYY!!!!!" Mr.min yells from the door ignoring me. Soon Aera came running after hearing his voice and hugged his legs. Mr.min bents down to reach her and took her in his arms.

"Did you miss appa?" he asks her while she hugs him tightly. She nods shyly as Mr.min chuckles at her cuteness.

"I missed you so much but eomma told you are busy... so we didn't call you," she spoke to which Mr.min threw a death glare and I ignored him.

"Baby did you pack your bag?"he asks Aera intentionally knowing I didn't pack it.

"No."she says unknown of what's coming near.

"Ae... Aera go to the living room. I need to talk with appa something important,"I spoke while crossing my hands over chest.

"You can talk here with Aera in MY arms," He smirks and speaks. I passed him a glare and he stares at me with dark eyes filled with pure anger.

'Are you the same Mr.min who was determined to get me back and love me? Who was willing to do anything for my love,' I thought as  water brime over my eyes but I blink it away.

Yoongi's pov:-

I never broke eye contact with her. I saw tears in her eyes but she blinked it off. It made me weak to see her like this, to see her this weak.

'I'm sorry y/n,' I said internally. Y/n you know how much I love Aera and how much I want to be with her but still you want me to stay away from her. Wh...

"Aera please go in living room,"y/n speaks again in more stern voice making Aera look at me in puppy eyes. I let her go as I thought she might get scared of y/n's behavior.

"She's is not going with you Mr.min." she says. I took a step towards her and spoke,"I am tired of repeating y/n so I am going to do without saying."

Saying that I passed her and reached living room. Taking Aera in my arms I took my steps towards door.

"Y/n, I am controlling myself. Its only about one week, let us go."I say coldly.

She shooked her head and came near us.
"Pl... please... do... don't," she stuttered breaking my heart. But if I don't do this, you will take Aera with your boyfriend for forever.

Placing Aera in passenger seat I hopped into driver's seat. Buckling her seat belt I started my car.

"Why did Eomma cry?" Aera asks with sad voice.