Birthday

3 years later

Y/n's pov:-
"Yoongi, can you please call your parents?" I yelled from the kitchen. As I was busy in making dinner for Aera's seventh birthday party. And yoongi was upstairs helping Aera to get ready with dress he bought specially for her birthday. I finished my job in kitchen and went upstairs to get ready before guests start coming. Guests were actually only family friends like boys, my friends,his parents and of course his friend hara, I scoffed mentally.  Yoongi's eomma apologized for her mistake and I forgave her not holding any grudges against her.
"Can't you answer at leas--" my words stuck in my throat as I as saw my little princess.
"Eomma!!!" She comes and hugs me.
"At least?" Yoongi teased me knowing nothing will come from my mouth.
"Y..you are looking so beautiful, my princess." I said with a smile and kissed her forehead.
"Yah...y/nshii you will ruin her makeup. It took me more than one hour to do this." He whines from behind and comes near us while Aera giggled at him.
"Look here" he says while handling his phone to me. My mouth was hung open looking at the pictures. My baby was looking soo pretty.

 My baby was looking soo pretty

"How are the pictures?" He asks

"Its..its just wow." I didn't had any words to compliment her.
"She is my daughter and that's the reason she is so beautiful." Yoongi ruffles her hair making Aera whine for messing her hair.
" I'm eomma's daughter " she hugs me again making the man pout.
"Wait here." I said and made way to my closet. Taking the little box in my hand I reached Aera.
"Happy birthday angel. You were,are and will always be my little baby. I wish  you achieve everything in life  and happiness doesn't leave you path. And even if it does I hope you will be stronger enough not letting the darkness take your life away. You are beautiful even without this dress and makeup, so never think this materialistic things will make anyone look good,hm?"I said and gave her the necklace I bought for her with the initial of her letter. She smiled and kissed me before going down with her dad.
I got ready fast and came downstairs soon. The boys and hara were already here while jungseon and Daejung were still running late as usual. I entered kitchen to drink some water as I was thirsty.
"Someone is looking too beautiful, I think" a soft voice cooed my ear making the red tints appear on my cheeks. I turned around and found yoongi smiling at me.
"And this blush makes you look even more beautiful." He speaks again pecking my forehead. I was surprised as he always compliments indirectly but today god knows what happened to him.
"Let's get married before anyone proposes you." He leans to reach my height and whisper again. I laughed and hitting him on his chest I took sip of water. He left the area as jungkook called him and later on I  joined them too. My smile I'm drops seeing him laughing and getting close to hara. She was throwing herself at him and he didn't even realize it making me chuckle bitterly. Hara is his makeup artist from past two years, as they both shared same birth place as well as personalities they became friends soon. Ans this two years almost made me think if I still matter to yoongi or not. Even if he flirts or jokes around me about proposing things I miss his usual warmth. But anyways who cares I'm happy being single and carefree rather being in relationships. I flipped my hair dramatically and searched for a seat.
I took seat on the couch beside namjoon as each area was packed now due to crowd.
"Starter is too good" He speaks as his dimple smile pops out.
"Thank you"I replied with a smile and out conversation started. It was always easy to talk with each of them as I was close with everyone. But talking to rm always felt like coming home after a long tiring day. If he was a professor in my university or high school I would have never missed his class or even disturbed him at his home too. His each word seems like a pure poetry or the great line of a novel written by him for him. I'm happy for him as seonnie(his girlfriend) loves him as much as he does. I hope this crack maknaes too get loving partner.
"So, when you both are getting married?" He asks making me choke on juice. Seonnie comes to us as she takes seat beside him.
"Yahh, y/n unnie don't be shy tell us about it. I'm so excited to attend it." She giggles and I just smiled not knowing what to answer. I looked at yoongi as he was busy with hara rather than attending others.
'I don't even know if he wants to' I thought. For once I thought to propose him but never had guts fearing rejection from my ex-boyfriend who is my daughter's father. And more than that I didn't wanted to ruin his relationship if he was with hara. Somewhere rm noticed me zoned out and changed the topic making me sigh in relief.
Everyone left as party ended except hara who was in living room chatting with yoongi. Aera got tired from everything and hence slept early. I was busy with cleaning but yoongi's voice  cuts me off.
"Y/n, I'm going to drop her home,by." He says peeking through door. I nodded and he left with her giving me his gummy smile. The smile which makes me everytime go crazy for him. Even after this years I am still in love with him. I laughed at myself and turned the lights off before going to sleep.