protect

Y/n's pov:-
My breath got hitched while my body froze. I was standing there clueless of what to say. She was right, if yoongi goes for legal action he will easily snatch Aera from me. But what if the girl he marries harass my little?what if yoongi will stop loving yoon(aera) after having his other children? My mind started driving crazy with innumerable thoughts. I gulped down lump formed in my throat and before I speak she starts again.
"I don't have any personal issues with you y/n but please get in your head one thing,YOU and yoongi were never meant to be together and will never be. Just think how much love Aera will get from the people all around the world and from us when she will get yoongi's name and how much everyone will hate you if you take Aera away from yoongi. And maybe in future Aera will hate you too for not giving her his father."she shrugs off her shoulders. At this point I lost my control. No matter how much I should respect an elder but now I am not going to let her take away my baby.
"I don't care who hates me or loves me for being with my child. I don't know about what yoongi wants or his fans want but I know one thing for sure I am never letting anyone touch my child. I don't care if anyone kills me while being with my child. I wil---" I snapped at her but she cuts me off.
"You are going to lose your pride, your child soon Y/N. Just wait for my son to file for Aera's custody," saying this she walked out if restaurant furiously. I was standing there being dumbfounded of not knowing how to protect Aera.

I reached home and took bath, getting into comfortable clothes I called jungseon.
"Hey bun,how are you?"he answers call. I broke down with tears falling over my cheeks.
"Are you okay? Did someone do anything to you? Is Aera okay? Y/n answer me, you are scaring me.."he got panic because of me.
"He..he is gonna...take Aera away..I will lose my child." I cried more harder while telling him.
"What?..y/n calm down. We are not letting him to touch Aera. Don't worry we will fight bun please calm down. If you will break then who will be strong for Aera...y/nahh you need to be strong to show that bas**rd you will not let him take Aera away from you." He tried to comfort me.
"You will be with me, right? I can't fight with him alone..jung,"I sobbed.
"I'm always here for you, I promise. Now please calm down,"he speaks worriedly and suddenly doorbell rings.
"Okay.. I will call you later, bye."I said and we both ended call.

Wiping off the tears I reached down to open door. Opening it,I saw Aera sleeping peacefully in mr.min's arms.
"She slept in the .."I cut him off by taking Aera in my hands.
"Thank you for dropping her and you may leave now."I said and closed the door with one leg.

Yoongi's pov:-
Did I do anything wrong?why is she crying? I asked myself standing in front of her door. I think she's stressed about something. Y/nahh take care baby..I will come tomorrow because right now you can kill me.
Soon I reached my home where I found eomma watching tv alone,maybe appa is sleeping I thought and made my way towards her and slept on eomma's lap. She noticed my childish behavior and stroked my hair lightly while smiling to herself. It feels heaven to be in mum's lap.
"I missed you eomma," I mumbled slowly while staring at her. I thought she is busy in tv program but as soon as she heard my words she pecked my forehead and spoke,
"I miss you everyday my baby..you don't know how much I want to see you everyday and how much I feel weak when I see you struggling and working so hard. Please take care of yourself." I smiled gently and said,
"I will eomma..and please don't worry so much about me. You know I have my whole group here with me and now I got my baby and y/n too,"her smile dropped as I said y/n's name.
"I literally forgot,sorry. How was your meeting with y/n?" I asked excitedly.
"It was nice,"she said uninterested. And then it hit me about y/n's mood when I dropped Aera. My both lionesses are acting different after their meet.
"Are you sure? I mean if anything has happened,you can tell me eomma. I will not take anyone's side," I said as I thought she's hesitating to tell me.
"She wants you to be away from Aera," she spoke while crumbling my heart into million pieces. I sat there with eyes widen in shock and brain still processing what she just said.
"But.." she cuts me off.
"Yoong,I know you love Aera and she love you too but you have to stop seeing her. Y/n has moved on and she wants his partner to be Aera's dad. I told you yoong and you said you will understand if she's happy with someone. So it's time to let her go, it's time to let Aer.."I cut her talk this time.
"N..no..eomma,I can't. I can't let Aera go away from me. I love her even if I saw her just before some weeks. She is my daughter and I will not allow y/n to take Aera away from me."I stated and started to think of ways to protect Aera.
"But yoongi she is her mother and Aera is under 5years so court will give her custody to y/n for sure."she spoke and my mind again stopped working on word 'court', do I really have to go for legal procedure.
"I will talk to y/n personally, I am sure eomma we will talk and solve about this without going for any legal action." I said while massaging my forehead with one hand.
"She doesn't want to talk about anything. She didn't let me talk today. She came to restuarant, she spoke all this harshly and left without even letting me speak. Do you think she will try to settle all this? "eomma said in weak voice. HOWWWW!!!! How can you do this y/n with my mom? How can you insult my eomma? I know you hate me for what I did, but you don't have any fu**mg right to treat my family like trash.
I felt my anger boiling curled hot and unstoppable in my gut. I bawled my fingers in fists and got up. Taking my Jacket and car keys I walked towards door but someone grabbed my arm.
"No yoong..dont do anything in anger, baby."she spoke softly but I yanked my arm from her and started wearing my shoes.
"Yoongi calm down..I know you love Aera but please think of ways to take Aera rather than getting mad. If not for me than please think about Aera, how much she will get scared to see you like this?" She spoke and I froze at my state. Eomma is right, Aera will get scared and will hate me too if she sees me mad. I cant let it happen..I can't scare  my baby. Eomma saw me getting calm and left me alone for sometime. Getting in my bedroom I stood in balcony. With the light breeze of air brushing my body I felt more relaxed. I closed my eyes and all past memories flushed in. Everything was so perfect and now messed up as hell.
I miss you y/n..but now I don't want you..