appa loves you

Yoongi's pov:-
As she closes her room door, I took my steps towards Aera's bed. By taking seat beside her, I took her little hands in mine.
'Sorry baby for not being a good father, sorry for not being with you when you needed me most, sorry for hurting you. I'm going for one week and I promise I will come quickly after finishing my work. After coming here,I will take you and your eomma at my place. I want to live with both of you,I will try to convince y/n. I know it's too hard for her to forgive me but I hope she will forgive someday.' I spoke low so that Aera doesn't wakes up. I admired her beauty and caressed her temple,' I love you my baby'. I took a nap and woke up by phone call from manager informing to reach airport within one hour.
'Bye bubs,miss your appa.' I said and by giving a kiss on her temple,I left the room.
I knocked twice on y/n's room to tell her about my leave.
"What*yawns* happened?" She asks in sleepy tone.
"I'm leaving for airport y/n, please take care of yourself and Aera and you can sleep with Aera now." I said and stepped forward to kiss her forehead.
"Bye baby, I'll miss you."I said and left.

Y/n's pov:-
"B..bye."I said and reached for Aera. By tugging blanket over both of us,I slept.

7AM

I took shower and prepared breakfast while yoon was sleeping. I was cleaning kitchen counter when I heard Aera's call.
"Eomma?" She cried in sleep. I ran upstairs and found her sitting while rubbing her little eyes. Reaching her I took her in my lap and patted her back.
"Sush....eomma is here baby. Stop crying yoon. What happened baby?" I tried to comfort her.
After crying her heart out she speaks,
"I thought you*hiccups* left me *hiccups*alone. Appa said*hiccups * you will never *hiccups *come again. Please dont go eomma," she cried again and it made me weak to see her crying like this.
"Sush..quiet baby..I'm not leaving you. And I will never go,I promise. You know eomma loves you and she will never make her baby cry,so stop crying and let's get shower."I said and took her for bath.
While dressing her up for kindergarten, she asks,"where is appa?"
"Appa is out of town for work,baby. He will come soon" I answered and she passed a weak smile.
"Before leaving he said that he will miss you very much and he will try to come back soon. Don't be sad yoon...we will call him in the evening,okay?"I tried to cheer her and she got excited at thought of phone call.

Timeskip to evening

Before leaving for home,I messaged mr.min because he might be busy and it can take time for him to check phone.
Picking Aera from Daejung's place, I reached home.
"Eomma when we will call appa?"Aera asked excitedly.
"Baby, he will call us when he gets free from work till then let's freshen up." I said.
Two hours passed and we were waiting for his call. Meanwhile we ate dinner, played Aera's favorite game and I messaged him again And now we are watching cartoon, I now mr.min you are busy but your one phone call can light up my baby's face so please call. Her eyes were getting heavy so I tried to pick her up from couch,
"No..no..eomma I will sleep after talking to im(him)." She whined.
"Fi.."my phone rings with name mr.min. why can't he do normal call instead of facetime. I picked call and gave Aera.
"APPPAAAAAAA!!!...I miss you, when will you be back?"she screams excitedly.
"I am coming soon baby, I miss you more my kiddo."mr.min speaks in low voice,I guess he is tired. After Aera's whole chitchat with her dad she gave me phone to end call, but mr.min speaks.
"How you are doing?" He asks while stretching his body.
"Good, you must be tired,take rest... bye"I spoke and ended call.

1 week later

Author's pov:-
Yoongi is returning to Seoul after his shoots. His flight will land late night so he informed y/n to make Aera sleep and not to wait for him. He wanted to meet Aera and y/n badly, he missed them too much during this week.

Yoongi's pov:-
I reached for my car after landing at airport. I informed my driver to take car at y/n's house as I changed my decision to wait until morning, of to meet them now even if it's too late. Soon we reached her place and I pressed doorbell.
"You were...*yawns*" y/n speaks in sleepy voice but I cut her off by hugging  her tightly. I missed her so much that no can explain it.
"I missed you baby..I missed you very much."I spoke while hugging her.she tried to break hug by pushing me and I broke hug.
"I'm sorry,"I mumbled.
"Aera is sleeping,you can come tomm.." she speaks but I cut her again.
"Can I stay here tonight,please" I pouted because I know it's her weakness.
"Fine. Close the door and I'll be in guest room call me if you need anything."she says and leaves for room.
I reached for Aera room and kissed her whole face. I slept beside her and hugged her little body.
"Appa loves you baby more than anything in the world." I mumbled under my breath and by leaving a last kiss on her temple I drifted to sleep.

Y/n's pov:-
I woke up to my alarm banging on my head. Tiptoeing I entered bedroom to take my belongings for shower where I found two little cats sleeping hugging each other tightly. 'They look so cute' 'just like how they show in ads like father like daughter' I thought and smiled at the scene.
After taking shower I reached kitchen to make breakfast. I decided to make pancakes. Soon I finished my cooking and decided to wake Aera as I need to leave her in kindergarten before going to hospital. While reaching for bedroom I heard small giggles and laughs, 'did the woke up?' I thought and opened the bedroom door. I found mr.min tickling my baby and Aera trying to stop him while laughing. 'Cute'I chuckled and got near to them who are unbothered by my presence till now.
"Eomma*giggles* tell appa to *giggles * stoopppp.." she says trying to hold her dad's big hand. I took her in my arms and acted "mr.min stop teasing my baby like this..she need to get ready for her kindergarten." He chuckled and came near us, too near. He slides his hand in my waist and pulls both of us in hug.
Aera giggles and speaks "eomma appa is going to titile(tickle) you now." My eyes met his but he breaks contact and he smirks by leaning forward making me close eyes shut.