paparazzi?

Next day evening

Y/n's pov:-

Finishing cooking, I plopped myself on the couch waiting for Aera to come. I am too happy to see my child... I am waiting baby. I turned the tv on and watched some ongoing shows. I heard the doorbell soon and reaching the door I opened it.

I saw my baby in mr.min's arms. She jumped on me from his to my arms. I giggled at her cuteness and excitement to see me.
"I missed you so much eomma." She says while digging her small head in crook of my neck and hugging me a little tighter than always.
"Eomma missed her Yoon more."I said while patting her back slowly. My eyes met her father's and I saw his happy reaction to our love. But soon my eyes got flashed by some light causing it close.

Yoongi's pov:-
The queen and princess in front of me are the most beautiful girls in the world. They look too cute together. My eyes were stuck on them and suddenly y/n eyes falls on me making me gulp in nervousness. But she closes it soon while I heard some click click sounds. I turned around to see and found cameras taking our picture with flash light causing our eyes to close. I knew they were paparazzi and I didn't wanted Aera and y/n to get noticed until they are ready. I pushed them inside a little with me and closed the door. Y/n was standing there dumbfounded of situation and hugging her precious child dearly while Aera was still at her position. I reached them and pulled in hug. Sliding my hands around y/n's waist I placed a kiss on our child's head. Suddenly y/n bring her face up and sees me. We were too close making us nervous.
"Thank you." She mumbled low.
"It's my first priority to protect you both." I said with smile creeping my lips. She smiles back, a genuine smile which I wanted to see for so long. A smile making me heart flutter everytime it appears, making me smile even brighter every time. Making move I planted a kiss on her too feeling her soft skin as my lip landed on her forehead. She places Aera down and instructs her to go in bedroom for changing clothes. And soon my little kitten disappears from living room.
Taking seat on couch y/n sits near me.
"Did they see us? What if they leak our pictures? What if army..." I cut her off knowing where her thoughts were going. I knew her insecurities about herself always made her uncomfortable despite how everything about her is perfect. Taking her head with my arm I pulled her in hug while her head rested on my chest.
"I really don't care y/n what if they leak it or not!! You, Aera and army belong to me and I know they will understand me as much as you both do. They will surely get upset of not telling them before but they will love you and Aera as much as they love BTS or their suga." I said while feeling safe around her...my place. I am happy y/n you are getting comfortable and starting to talk to me happily rather than coldly. She breaks hug by putting hands on my waist.
"What will you tell them about me? In like who I am? They will know Aera is our daughter but what about our relationship?"she asks while lowering her head and her gaze focused on her hands placed on my waist. I made her look at me and spoke,
" 'y/n is mother of my beautiful baby' will be my answer sweetie. And if you want me to correct it then please do it. You know I still love you and want you but I will never tag you as my girlfriend till you forgive me and even if you don't I'm okay for my whole life. I will always love you for the women I knew before and now not because you are mother of my child, okay!" I said and passed a small smile. She hummed and we both headed towards bedroom as Aera was alone.

Y/n's pov:-
The way he described everything and assured me that he will never force me made my mind calm and happy for the fact he will always be with me. The way he pulled me by placing my head over chest where I heard his heart beats soothed my ears. The way his lips felt so warm on my forehead while he pecked it. The way he looks at me so dearly makes my heart melt so much for this man. Wait...am I falling for him again? No..no..y/n you can't!!!!! But wait how can I fall for him again when I never stopped loving him...shut up y/nah...
We both headed towards bedroom to reach Aera as she was alone there. Opening room door we found her playing with her lotion while spreading it all over her body, some on the floor and she was skating from one corner to another giggling and laughing at her own art. Oh God this girl and her lotion's bottle.
"My god!!!!" I sighed and made way to her. She gulped in fear as she thinks I am mad at her but I was tired of cleaning mess rather than getting mad on her. Taking her near me I bent down to her.
" what's all this, baby? Don't you know it's bad thing to waste anything?" I raised my eyebrow little and she looked at the ground realizing her mistake.
"Sorry eomma..I will not do this again." She speaks with puppy eyes. Mr.min and I chuckled at her and he speaks,
"Its good you realised it Aera. Now let's go and take bath with appa, okay?" I turned to look at him while processing of his words.
"Are you sure? Will you be able to control her?" I asked him and he nods to it. Aera ran towards him and by taking her in arms they both reached in  bathroom while I cleaned all the stains of lotion.
I reached down to heat the cooked food for dinner. I got a call from jungseon to which I answered.
"Hey!!" I spoke while I heard only chatter from other line.  The things I heard were making me scare for many reasons. But I was still unsure if it was true or not and I needed to confirm it.
"Is this true?" I asked with heavy voice.
"Yes..y/n. They leaked it and he is really getting many hate." He speaks with a sigh.