yoon baby

Y/n's pov:-
Wearing a white top with light blue jean I locked the house. I tried calling him but he is not picking up, god please send them fast. And yes min's car came. Immediately I opened the door of passenger seat and saw Aera crawled like a ball. I took her in my lap and seated myself. Mr.min starts driving his car. How irresponsible father he is, his daughter is crying and he has to drive.
Removing her hands from her face I saw her laughing. Wait..
"Baby, you were crying right?" I aksed her while glancing on yoongi. His face is too covered with mischievous smirk.
"I wanted to go park with both of you..so appa gave this idea." She says in her little voice probably thinking I'm mad on her. I gave a death glare to mr.min.
"Baby,I told you once I dont want to go. I needed some rest as I am tired because of work."I tried to calm my anger.
"Please eomma only for today, pweaseee,"Aera pouted and I nodded while trying to pass a smile. She climbed over me and reached backseat.
"I hate you..."I mumbled while showing my anger to mr.min.
"I love you too baby,"he says and focused his gaze over road.
Soon we reached park and played. Now Aera is enjoying her little rides with her appa and I took my seat on bench. It feels so good to see them both happy with each other. Mr.min don't leave Aera after giving her all this attention and love or I will kill you this time.

After 1 hour

"Baby let's go home," I said while trying to hold her still from running away.
"No eomma last one more round pweasee" she says. Mr.min kneeled to reach her and took her in his arms.
"Yoon baby eomma is tired and I am too..we will come again some day,I promise. Now let's go home."
"Okay but I want icecream befor going home," she said while mr.min nodded, Aera ran over to icecream stall.
"Don't you dare to call her yoon it's only my right" I said and followed Aera but mr.min held my arm and pulled me towards him. I placed my one hand on his chest to balance. I lost again in his eyes, triangle shape just like cat..I giggled internally. His thick low sets of brows sitting close to eyes making him look more cute. Even when your face is covered with mask I can see your lips forming gummy smile. A smile which makes millions of heart flutters. A smile..
"Like what you see?" He cuts my imagination, I pushed him away.
"Don't you.." I try to say but again he cuts me off.
"Yayy..please stop with your 'don't' lists, now let's go," he says and walked away.
'I hate you mr.min' I said and reached stall. After getting her icecream we reached for car. Aera soon finished her eat and drifted to sleep within 5 mins. I think she's too tired,my poor baby I will massage your legs when we reach home.
"I am going to jeju island for one week. I have to leave by tomorrow morning", mr.min spoke while focusing on road.
"You didn't needed to inform me," I said coldly while ignoring him.
"I will miss Aera, I want to stay by her side but only if you allow me. Can I take her.."I cut him off.
"No..you can't take her away."
"I am not saying like that. I just want to spend tonight with her, please understand me." He says while convincing me. After a lot of thinking I allowed him.
"You can't take her to your house, stay with Aera at ours."

By picking Aera in my arms,I  opened house door. I placed her little body on bed while tugging her inside duvets and turned off the lights. Mr.min was standing  outside bedroom while smiling.
"What's with that smile?" I aksed him while crossing my hands over my chest. He turned me round by my back facing him and hugged me while placing his chin on my shoulder.
"Our baby looks so cute while sleeping, just like you." He said and my heart melted. My eyes fell upon sleeping baby. With dim lights falling over her body, she is an angel who lights up my days. My baby..I love you and I will always. Mr.min again starts to speak something,
"You know I used to adore you same. Thank you giving such a cutie, she is really a princess. I will never forgive myself for being.."I harshly removed his hands from my waists and broke hug.
"You can sleep with Aera in this room,I am in opposite this. And one more thing Aera have a habit of waking up at midnight for loo so don't forget to guide her.And if she needs anything else just call me."I said and entered the guest room.
Before closing door I saw his teary eyes.
I am sorry for being this harsh on you mr.min but I can't forgive you. Even when you say thousands of sorry I will not forget anything. You say I should understand you but when will you understand me. You may have forgotten but I still remember the amount of betrayal and shock stabbed my heart when you said 'you can leave my house'. I left that day your house and probably your heart too with a responsibility in my womb, with tears flowing over my cheeks thinking where I went wrong? Just because I didn't inform about my friend being bisexual you thought I was cheating on you. Was your trust only this much no wait..I forgot you never loved me.
You will never know how terrible it feels to be abandoned by someone whom you loved the most.  You will never know the pain I had in my heart, the loneliness I felt even when I was surrounded by my friends.That fu**ing pain of abandonment teared me into millions of parts. I suffered depression thinking I will be not enough for Aera, thinking she will too leave me someday. Thinking there's no point of living and bringing the baby in this world. And you still think it's easy for me to forgive you.. no mr.min I will never do that.