FOREVER MINE

Author's pov:-

It was another tiring day for y/n in hospital. After working whole day her a**es off, her whole body get charged again by just seeing her little angel smiling. Y/n and Aera cooked aera favourite galbi (one type of meat) today.
Y/n made Aera to bed after having dinner. Even after working whole day, y/n was not sleepy, so she stood up from bed and came downstairs.

Grabbing glass of orange juice from kitchen, she turned television on. While watching on-air drama, she felt asleep on the couch.

Yoongi's pov:-

Whole day was tiring but I need to meet my babies. While drying my wet hairs with towel, I took the phone to check the time and it was past 11pm. Ohh God, I can't visit them tonight because I know y/n likes to sleep early due to her work. I should take tomorrow's leave to be able to visit them. But wait tomorrow is 8th of March means I have my birthday day after tomorrow. So... I will try to meet them on my birthday.

Yesss,yesss!!!!yess!!!! Its the best idea. It will be best birthday gifts for me... goodnight baby I am coming soon to love you both. I placed my phone in nightstand and went to sleep.

11:55pm~~

Aera's sleep breaks due to her need to use the washroom. After getting her job done in Washroom, she came downstairs to check for her eomma and found her sleeping peacefully. Being an angel she thought of tugging her mum in blanket, so she opened store room door. After many attempts to switch on light with stick Aera succeeds. While trying to find blanket in the room her eyes fell on the box thrown in one corner with half of things scattered around it.

Aera's pov:-

What is that? Is this Eomma's imtontat (important) box? Ideaaa!!!!I will place everything nicely in the box again and then eomma will be happy.

Author's pov:-

Bad idea baby Aera!!!!! After turning box which was named 'forever mine' she took the box on her little lap, she started picking the photos from the floor.  Thank god she still learning to read."

"Ohhh my eomma is shoo pretty in that dress!!!!" she started fangirling her eomma by seeing her in yellow dress which was actually gifted by yoongi.

"Eomma is having little tummy now, but she looks more pretty now," she mumbled while giggling.

And there it is, her hands trailed off to the photos of her eomma and appa. Y/n never told Aera her father's name nor she let Aera to see his photo. But god has different plans for everything, Aera is holding their photos.

 But god has different plans for everything, Aera is holding their photos